» Welcome To Snowmobile Fanatics
As you can see we have performed a major site upgrade here at Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum. You may notice a large number of things changed since the upgrade. We are still making improvements and upgrades and fixing up small things here and there. If you are having difficulties logging in, you may want to reset your password at the following link:
Sep 25, 2014 - 10:49 AM - by enjay
- Ski-Doo becomes the official snowmobile for Burton’s Team of Pro Snowboarders
- Ski-Doo and Burton to co-develop products
- Ski-Doo sponsors the Burton Mountain Festival
Valcourt, Québec, September 25, 2014 - BRP’s Ski-Doo brand is partnering with Burton Snowboards, the world’s leading snowboarding company, with Ski-Doo becoming the official snowmobile for Burton Snowboards’ team of pro riders. The two companies also agreed to co-develop products to suit the needs of snowboarders and snowmobilers and Ski-Doo becomes sponsor of the Burton Mountain Festival.
The emerging trend of riders using snowmobiles to access the backcountry is on the rise, as people find it a more economical way to enjoy their sport. Feedback from Burton and Ski-Doo pro riders will be used to develop products and activities that are exciting and relevant for snowboarders and snowmobilers.
“Partnering with BRP and Ski-Doo is a natural extension for Burton and our team of pro snowboarders,” said Nicholas Sargent, Vice President of Global Business Alliances for Burton. “Our riders use sleds to access fresh powder and new terrain all season long, so they’re really excited to have an official partnership with the Ski-Doo brand. We also look forward to integrating Ski-Doo into the Burton Mountain Festival, which will give them a strong brand presence at the leading snowboard demo experience in North America.”
The Burton Mountain Festival, the most extensive, interactive snowboard demo experience takes place in eight sites throughout North America.
“BRP is proud to develop a partnership with another innovative company like Burton Snowboards, the most renowned name in snowboarding,” stated Louis Lévesque, vice-president, Global Marketing and Consumer Experience. “We share a similar passion for the ultimate experience and a culture of constant innovation where we lead by pushing boundaries in our respective fields.”
In 1977, Jake Burton Carpenter founded Burton Snowboards out of his Vermont barn and has dedicated his life to snowboarding ever since. Burton has played a pivotal role in growing snowboarding from a backyard hobby to a world-class sport by creating ground-breaking products, supporting a team of top snowboarders and pushing resorts to allow snowboarding. Today, Burton designs and manufactures industry-leading products for snowboarding and the snowboard lifestyle, including snowboards, boots, bindings, outerwear and layering as well as year-round apparel, packs/bags and accessories. Privately held and owned by Jake and his wife, Burton President Donna Carpenter, Burton’s headquarters are in Burlington, Vermont with offices in Austria, Japan, Australia, California, Canada and China. For more information on Burton, head to
Burton.com | Burton Snowboards and follow its line at facebook.com/burtonsnowboards, twitter.com/burtonsnowboard... [Read More]
Sep 16, 2014 - 11:21 AM - by dascrow
Curious to see how the new 2015 Arctic Cat ZR 6000 RC stacks up against the 2015 ZR 6000 RR? Here are the facts below:
• Both models have Arctic Cat-Built C-TEC2 600 engine with Electronic Fuel and Oil Injection. In addition to Team Arctic racers, the 2015 ZR 6000 R XC is also available to consumers on a limited basis. Consumers should visit their local Arctic Cat dealer for availability.
• Both models utilize the Procross Chassis, the 2015 ZR 6000 R XC adds Cross Country Racing Features for Improved Performance. Below are the following comparisons:
- Additional tunnel brace added around lower chaincase for increased strength
- New outer rear suspension brackets for increased strength
- Front bulkhead, front spars, and rear spars use 10mm mounting for increased strength
- Production RR uses 8mm fasteners which is used on all other Procross chassis• 43.5” wide Arctic Race Front Suspension
- RR models come with 42-inch ski stance
- Race Style Spindle and Ski Damper adds pressure to the rear of the ski for improved cornering and handling
- Larger diameter tie rods (same as 2014 ZR 6000 R race models) for increased strength
- 5-Inch Trail Ski allows Arctic Cat to maintain required 48-inch overall vehicle width
- 2015 ZR 6000 RR comes with 6-inch trail ski
• Float Evol RC Ski shocks with wide range hand adjustable Compression and Rebound Adjust
- Different length to accept the wider ski stance
- XC Race Valve specification which is a little stiffer than the current RR package • Stationary Clutch Guard with Spare Belt mounting
- New clutch guard design with Pipe mount and spare belt mount
- Addition of spare belt mounting on clutch guard not available on RR models. 2015 ZR 6000 RR models come
standard with spare belt bag mounted to the rear tunnel.
• Race Proven TEAM Secondary Clutch with Race Driven Shaft
- TSS-04 TEAM clutch, same model that has been used on the 2014 ZR 6000 XC racing snowmobiles (and prior)
- Race driven shaft to mate with the Team Driven
- RR models come with the Arctic Roller Driven
• Revised XC race Drive clutch calibration gives a little more aggressive punch stepping into the throttle • Offset Ski spacers for Adjustable Ski Stance
- Additional ski spacing options for Ice racing applications
- More adjustment than Production RR model
• 2.86” Pitch 8 tooth Track Drive shaft for Added Ground Clearance
- Production RR comes with 9 tooth 2.86” pitch track drive
• 2.86” Pitch 129”x15”x1.25” Cobra Track
Aug 07, 2014 - 1:16 PM - by 4Nines
Special 3-Year Factory Warranty Available on All Polaris RMK Snowmobiles During Polaris Factory Authorized Clearance
Savings and Special Financing Also Available for Limited Time on Non-RMK Models
During the Polaris Factory Authorized Clearance, snowmobilers can get a 3-year FACTORY warranty when they purchase any RMK model, the same sleds that have dominated Rocky Mountain Hillclimb Association stock classes for the past two seasons with 50 wins in 52 races. This special, limited-time offer is good on all Polaris RMK models from model years 2012-2015.
“Deep Snow riders can get these amazing deals on RMK models that have dominated the hillclimb stock classes – and ride with the confidence and peace of mind a 3-year factory warranty provides,” said Chris Wolf, Director of Snowmobiles. “We heard consumers’ requests and are responding with our best-ever in- season offers, including a direct-from-the-factory 3-year warranty.”
The Polaris Factory Authorized Clearance* runs August 7 through September 30, 2014. Complete details are available from Polaris snowmobile dealers and at Polaris ATV RANGER RZR Snowmobile Official Website.
Along with the 3-year factory warranty available on Polaris RMK models, special offers are available during the Polaris Factory Authorized Clearance for riders who purchase non-current or new Polaris snowmobiles that deliver the best riding experience on and off the trails.
• U.S. Polaris snowmobile dealers are offering savings up to $1,200 plus financing as low as 2.9% for 36 months on non-RMK models.
• Canadian Polaris snowmobile dealers are offering savings up to $1,200 plus financing as low as 3.9% for 36 months on non-RMK models.
Riders can visit Polaris ATV RANGER RZR Snowmobile Official Website for complete details about the 2015 Polaris snowmobile lineup, and to find their nearest participating Polaris snowmobile dealers using the dealer locator.
*On approved Polaris purchases. Minimum Payments required. Offer may not be combined with certain other offers, is subject to change and may be extended or terminated without further notice. Minimum Amounts Financed, Interest Charges, and penalties for accounts non-current, may apply. Subject to credit approval. Approval, and any rates and terms provided, are based on credit worthiness. Other financing offers are available. See your local dealer for details. Financing promotions void where prohibited. The 3 Year Factory Warranty offer consists of a standard 1 year factory warranty plus an additional 2 years of additional factory warranty coverage. The additional factory warranty offer is subject to a $50.00 deductible per visit after the first year. All rebates are paid to the dealer. Factory Authorized Clearance offers are effective on all new 2012-2015 Polaris snowmobiles purchased from a participating Polaris dealer between 8/7/14 and 9/30/14. Polaris 2015 snowmobiles that were ordered under the SnowCheck program do not qualify. See your local dealer for details.
11 members and 615 guests
Most users ever online was 2,987, 12-26-2013 at 02:17 PM.
Top Poster: arcticcatmatt
Welcome to our newest member, apdavis
» Site Navigation
» Snow Depth
» This Week's Hot Threads