Change password help
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Change password help

This is a discussion on Change password help within the Bugs, Glitches, and Suggestions forums, part of the Site and Forum category; What do I click on to change my password? There's no option to click on. I've reset my password like 20 times I just want ...

Thread: Change password help

is No more hair to pull out

Member #

Change password help

What do I click on to change my password? There's no option to click on. I've reset my password like 20 times I just want to change it to one I can remember other than percent signs and astrises.

is No more hair to pull out

Member #
    OK I figured it out. Everytime I clicked on profile it clicked search. I had to put the site into computer mode so my phone could click on what I was trying to click. That's a big glitch. I was getting so frustrated. Hopefully I can remember my new password. But more than likely I will forget and be back at square 1 trying to wrap my head around the same bs.

Administrator
    is Something something, Danger
    Zone!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyeballsdeep View Post
    OK I figured it out. Everytime I clicked on profile it clicked search. I had to put the site into computer mode so my phone could click on what I was trying to click. That's a big glitch. I was getting so frustrated. Hopefully I can remember my new password. But more than likely I will forget and be back at square 1 trying to wrap my head around the same bs.
    The Enhanced Mobile view is a forum view skin and cannot access the UserCP to change account settings.

Glad to see you were able to get your password changed. If you have any other site issues let us know.

Thanks,
    - JB

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links