Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

what kind of fanatic are you? do you promote this site?

This is a discussion on what kind of fanatic are you? do you promote this site? within the General forums, part of the Snowmobiles category; i love snowmobiling thats 1 reason why i joined this site. i also joined this site because all the other sites didnt interest me like ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: what kind of fanatic are you? do you promote this site?

This user has no status.

Member #
    i love snowmobiling thats 1 reason why i joined this site. i also joined this site because all the other sites didnt interest me like this site does. great topics, good stories, very knowledgeable people here and the advice is priceless. i just want to thank all the other members out there that have helped me. since i have been on this site i have had 4 people become members that i am aware of. how many have you got to join and that use this site? i try to promote S.F. wherever i go. when im out on the trails people ask me about my s.f. stickers on my sled and i tell them all about it. actually my S.F. sticker is the only sticker on my sled other than my tags.Attachment 193860

i need a bigger one though. time to buy more.

i just wanted to share my gratefulness for snowmobilefanatics.com

is Just had my first RC plane
    crash.....

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by MicahMan
    i love snowmobiling thats 1 reason why i joined this site. i also joined this site because all the other sites didnt interest me like this site does. great topics, good stories, very knowledgeable people here and the advice is priceless. i just want to thank all the other members out there that have helped me. since i have been on this site i have had 4 people become members that i am aware of. how many have you got to join and that use this site? i try to promote S.F. wherever i go. when im out on the trails people ask me about my s.f. stickers on my sled and i tell them all about it. actually my S.F. sticker is the only sticker on my sled other than my tags.Attachment 193861

I find that this is the BEST snowmobile site out there. Not as much arguing as other sites(except when there is no snow, then its bad everywhere) SF is the best![NeedSnow]

is Working on 98 XC 600 that was
    stolen

Member #
    It used to be a great site until it completely changed directions and there were too many kids joining and running their mouth about everything. I do not promote it any longer, I used to around 03-05.

This user has no status.

Member #
    I try to promote the site whenever I can. The thing I like best is that it is not the biggest site out there, to me it allows the members to get to know each other a little better. It just seems like people here are more willing to help each other out than they are on the other big sites. The members here are people instead of just one a 10,000 other screen names.

As for the younger generation, yeah there are a few that do run their mouth a little more than they should without first engaging their brain. Just have to remember that we where all that age once. For the most part they're good to have around, it's just a small few that give a bad name to the rest of the group.

Everyone is here for the same reason, to talk about sleds, to learn from the others, and yes to even spread some bullshit from time to time.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by brian126
    I try to promote the site whenever I can. The thing I like best is that it is not the biggest site out there, to me it allows the members to get to know each other a little better. It just seems like people here are more willing to help each other out than they are on the other big sites. The members here are people instead of just one a 10,000 other screen names.

As for the younger generation, yeah there are a few that do run their mouth a little more than they should without first engaging their brain. Just have to remember that we where all that age once. For the most part they're good to have around, it's just a small few that give a bad name to the rest of the group.

Everyone is here for the same reason, to talk about sleds, to learn from the others, and yes to even spread some bullshit from time to time.
    i agree totally.......i promote it everywhere i go. as far as the younger generation its a matter of time till they grow up and get to where we are at. i know im 26 but my mentality is of a 35 year old. im married and i have a kid and i have my own house and property and my own shop and all my vehicles are paid for. all i owe is a $15k mortgage. i started young with my dad as a business man and a guy who got stuff done. my life experiences that i have had are probably more than most average people will have in a life time.

i like the fact that people get to know one another on this site and help where they can. a lot of guys will go out of their way to assist in a fellow rider no matter what the age or experience they have working on stuff. and i like how this site works. im involved in many site forums and i think this is a very user friendly site. its simple and easy to use. when i log onto fullsizechevy.com they dont have a simple way of getting to the posts like you have your controls and you can view threads you started and or posted in.

is a MI resident. Sled is a 1995
    550 Cougar, showroom
    condition! SnowTrailsTV
    broadcasting on Velocity
    Channel(Saturday
    @7am)-http://snowtrailstv.com

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by MicahMan
    i love snowmobiling thats 1 reason why i joined this site. i also joined this site because all the other sites didnt interest me like this site does. great topics, good stories, very knowledgeable people here and the advice is priceless. i just want to thank all the other members out there that have helped me. since i have been on this site i have had 4 people become members that i am aware of. how many have you got to join and that use this site? i try to promote S.F. wherever i go. when im out on the trails people ask me about my s.f. stickers on my sled and i tell them all about it. actually my S.F. sticker is the only sticker on my sled other than my tags.Attachment 193862

You mean it doesn't mean "superfreak" [dudeski] -Rick James []

is got a new track and new pants.
    successful trip

Member #
    wore my sf shirt at school today.

This user has no status.

Member #
    I pop in every day to lurk, but I rarely post here, or ask for advice here. There are better sites out there in my opinion. There are a few members here that turn me off by playing keyboard superman on their computers. It's OK, but I don't promote it.

is on a binge

Member #
    I agree with alumadoo. Im always here looking but don't post much. I tend to keep my sled stuff to myself these days.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by AlumaDoo
    I pop in every day to lurk, but I rarely post here, or ask for advice here. There are better sites out there in my opinion. There are a few members here that turn me off by playing keyboard superman on their computers. It's OK, but I don't promote it.
    I agree. I've been on the site since 2006 and only have about 400 posts. I use the search function daily. I see people that just joined within the past year and have 1000 posts already...they ask stupid questions without searching. It's annoying.

I used to support the site, but it's not all that feasible anymore. I can get better answers quicker by going through paid sites. In the rare occurrence that I do post a question, there are only a handful of members that I trust for loyal answers...there are just too many "my dads' friends' cousin said this" and the "I-don't-know-but-I'll-just-throw-answers-out-there-to-get-my-post-count-up".

Sorry if I'm burning anyone. I think the best thing about the site is it's biggest downfall -- it's free and anyone can join.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Links