Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

IF IT'S NOT A CAT IT MUST BE A DOG!!!

This is a discussion on IF IT'S NOT A CAT IT MUST BE A DOG!!! within the General forums, part of the Snowmobiles category; same names ,as my combine's ,(rolling junk piles) old or new,and any brand...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: IF IT'S NOT A CAT IT MUST BE A DOG!!!

wally
    is wally

Member #
    same names ,as my combine's ,(rolling junk piles) old or new,and any brand

This user has no status.

Member #
    well i shouldnt say this since i am in the process of buying a cat. But when i worked at the arctic shop back home we always called them Shitty Kittys

This user has no status.

Member #
    I ahve no funny names or complaints about the brands cause I have 3 out of 4 and no complaints, only complaints about the people riding them. People who think they can ride just cause they buy a certain brand and everyone else is junk. They are good and genreally made to good quality for the common folk

This user has no status.

Member #
    I think Cat riders have the biggest additudes, well at least the ones that ride in my area. Seems they wont ever budge and that cats the only thing out there to ride. How they will run up and down you with the sled and never lose. They attempt to be blair morgan trail racers and have the worst driving I've seen. Not that its all cat riders, the cat riders on this site have great attitudes. Just in my area they are nuts and its all you see in one town is cats nothing else. They will basically run you out if they know you. Provides a lil comp between the family also, as half is ski-doo the other cat. Seems to always be a good story about a trip and how the cat was pulled home or the doo puked. They never let up on one another.

We call the mxz's mustard buckets and when I use to ride the formula they'd say here comes the ketchup to go with the mustard.. Cat being a ditch pickle would get added in of cource.

THREE FOR ALL
    is ;left the sleds up north and
    we got 16" of snow down here!
    DAMMIT!!

Member #
    Buy a Yamaha, buy the best, ride a mile ,walk the rest.

This user has no status.

Member #
    how about this one....what does riding an arctic cat, and making love to a homosexual have in common?......
    BOTH FEEL GOOD UNTIL SOMEONE SEES YOU!!!!hahahahaa(but of course, you can insert the name of yer buddy's machine)
    cheers

Super Moderator
    is Cheating women suck

Member #
    Originally posted by abgee
    [br]how about this one....what does riding an arctic cat, and making love to a homosexual have in common?......
    BOTH FEEL GOOD UNTIL SOMEONE SEES YOU!!!!hahahahaa(but of course, you can insert the name of yer buddy's machine)
    cheers
    That was gross

Chopped Liver
    is still alive, but lurking in
    the shadows.

Member #
    I just remembered this one:
    Mustard-Bucket for Ski Doo.

I think Mustard Bucket and Ditch Pickle are kinda cool nicknames.
    They also sound like cartoon super-heros on a Saturday morning tv show.

This user has no status.

Member #
    I have a question, my buddies both bought 99 mxz 500's as new sleds. The jetting was good to go in them and they both cooked the motors at different points. Another friend cooked a 440. Are the skidoo's more prone to engine failure....it seemed like a trend to me. I know it sounds like improper jetting but they were spot on for the temp and altitude. I'm thinkin about a new Rev but this has me a little cautious.

This user has no status.

Member #
    This was for harley's originally put you can fill in your brand to bash instead of harley
    "95% of harley's are still on the road, the other 5% made it home"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Links