Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

RC snowmobile??? helicopters??

This is a discussion on RC snowmobile??? helicopters?? within the General forums, part of the Snowmobiles category; ..who makes the best RC sleds???? how about helicopters??? thinking of getting one to mess with on the lake...dont want to spend over 120 bucks ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RC snowmobile??? helicopters??

This user has no status.

Member #
    ..who makes the best RC sleds????
    how about helicopters??? thinking of getting one to mess with on the lake...dont want to spend over 120 bucks for everything..thanks
    www.sledfreak.com

This user has no status.

Member #
    good luck only spending 120 on a heli. well over 10 times that in my heli. as far as the sleds go...for 120$ you might want to look at wal mart. i saw one there for less than that and it seemed ok...

This user has no status.

Member #
    The Polaris ones just went on clearance here today for $30 I think that is right I walked by & they were doing a clearance section They were blue & a black model.

is is itching to get his new
    track on and rip on this
    snow!!!

Member #
    the electric sleds are slow as balls I have one and all it does is get stuck and go slow I would get a gas powered one if I were you but it will cost you.

ZR Lover
    is might get the sling off
    tomorrow.

Member #
    you can look into small electric helis but you wont be able to fly them on the lake. there indoor toys pritty much and maybe a small feild but it will still probnally cost you more them what you want to spend

This user has no status.

Member #
    a gas powered remote control sled would be sick. cross little puddles in the front yard after the snow melts! a way at getting back at old man winter! ya haaww

ZR Lover
    is might get the sling off
    tomorrow.

Member #
    they make them, a buddy of mine sells them at his shop and owns one. they also have a 1/4 scale custom built gas powered rc sled.

This user has no status.

Member #
    what do they look like, got any vids anyone?

SF Supporter
    This user has no status.

Member #
    1/4 scale, that thing has got to be 2.5 to 3 feet long! I have seen the other ones that claim to go 50 but none that are 1/4 scale. I have a couple 1/10 trucks and those are my hobby during the summer. T-maxx and XXX-NT

is full bore in firewood mode!!!!

Member #
    My buddy has a t-maxx, that is is nuts. Fun to beat on, it take a hell of one too.
    I have 2 of the polaris rc models nothing fancy, more of a novality item. It is fun for about 10-15 minutes then the battery is dead. I also have a cheap predator 4 wheeler that I got at aldy's. Not much, more of a indoor toy. I usually get them because they look neat and match stuff I have.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links