Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

NY Webcam Barrow's Performance

This is a discussion on NY Webcam Barrow's Performance within the General forums, part of the Snowmobiles category; http://www.absolutesnowmobile.com/absolutesnowmobile_live_snow_cam_barrows_performan ce_and_snowmobile_Rental_tug_hill.html To me, this is an example of someone who could ruin it for others. Not trying to start anything just curious to see ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NY Webcam Barrow's Performance

is Not quite done with Old Man
    Winter yet!!

Member #
    http://www.absolutesnowmobile.com/absolutesnowmobile_live_snow_cam_barrows_performan ce_and_snowmobile_Rental_tug_hill.html

To me, this is an example of someone who could ruin it for others. Not trying to start anything just curious to see how others feel about it.

I was checking out some of the snow in NY after all the snow hype in NY. I saw that someone decided to ride around, which is cool, but if you follow the tracks towards the back of the pic, that is the state trail system. Correct me if I am wrong but if you are riding the trails before they open, you are going to piss some people off and put the trails in jeopardy. You are also going to do some damage since the ground is mush underneath.

You might need to let it reset after a few seconds to see the live pic. When i click on it I get last nights image but then it resets.

If you dont see it, this is the image I am talking about. Pic saved from around 1pm today.
    Attachment 152884

is @ 300 miles for the season and
    looking for more!!!

Member #
    I just got done riding around the yard! It was so much fun! I'll post pics up soon... My area got like 4-6 depending on the elevation. I am still seeing snow flurries to!

This user has no status.

Member #
    haha.. hopefully that is just the guy who owns the place. He lives right there and has a shop right there. maybe he was just taking one out for a bit. and you can also ride the seasonal roads on the hill anytime there is snow.

is Not quite done with Old Man
    Winter yet!!

Member #
    If that is a seasonal road or his personal property then I take it back. I just know that is a trail that goes through there though.

is Hey.

Member #
    I think here in SD you can ride on the trails anytime there is snow. I know it doesnt matter how late in the season, but it could matter early in the season since the trails open here on Dec. 15th.

This user has no status.

Member #
    haha i know what u mean machz rider, you ride tug alot?

and srx600. the land owners dont like people riding on the trail early becuase of farming and hunting season. so if there is snow before or after they are open it is fringed upon when people ride on them. could annoy the land owners to shut them down.

is Hey.

Member #
    Ahh yes, pretty sure i am wrong then.^^ I never thought of the hunting season much. When i talk trails in SD i usually refer to the Black Hills, not really the eastern trail system(which isnt the best).

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by srx_600
    Ahh yes, pretty sure i am wrong then.^^ I never thought of the hunting season much. When i talk trails in SD i usually refer to the Black Hills, not really the eastern trail system(which isnt the best).
    haha yes our trail system is not the greatest. I would love a chance to get out west and explore some mountains!

is Hey.

Member #
    ^^Haha i think you must have mistaken me. I was talking more of the SD eastern trail system, not the eastern trail system of the US. There is a lot of trails i would love to ride over by you!

Go Big or Go Home
    is is very happy about togg's
    results!

Member #
    Seasonal Roads are closed until hunting season is over. There is to be NO riding off private land untill December 8th in the Northern Tier.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links