racing young and old
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

racing young and old

This is a discussion on racing young and old within the Racing forums, part of the Snowmobiles category; Hello everyone Iam new hear and just visited a few times and read some info and decieded to join ,lots off info hear learnt lots.Anyhow ...

Thread: racing young and old

This user has no status.

Member #
    Hello everyone Iam new hear and just visited a few times and read some info and decieded to join ,lots off info hear learnt lots.Anyhow we had some races today up in the north country N.W.T. ,now these races were not sanctioned by anyone just a bunch of familys getting together and racing there sleds. The big difference was it was all geared towards the kids.We had fan cooled off every size but the main thing was it was for the kids cause we all have to start somewhere,and trust me the 15 or so kids all wanted to do it again soon.Not one off them said I was riding this or that .Remember its all in the fun and when you get to be an elder there will be some kid out there who will look up to you for insparation and the main thing is HAVE FUN>

This user has no status.

Member #
    WELCOME, and i agree, the main thing is to have fun []

This user has no status.

Member #
    ha, ya fun is the most important part...i'm 15 btw, max respect to the elders!

This user has no status.

Member #
    its all bout the FUN....gotta remember that u were young once to....im also 15

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links