Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

ACC Light

This is a discussion on ACC Light within the The Performance Tuning Shop forums, part of the Snowmobiles category; Did a quick search and didn't find anything. I just got a '97 Polaris XC 600 and the when I start it up, the ACC ...

Thread: ACC Light

This user has no status.

Member #
    Did a quick search and didn't find anything. I just got a '97 Polaris XC 600 and the when I start it up, the ACC Light is on. What does this light mean?

Thanks.

This user has no status.

Member #
    On my 97 XLT, the ACC light comes on when the warmers are on.

Name: Mike
    This user has no status.

Member #
    I've always wondered the same thing for my dads V-MAX..first off I assume it means accessory, but his never comes on for the handwarmers, it only flashes on quickly when he starts the sled

is full bore in firewood mode!!!!

Member #
    I have my thumb warmer wired on all the time. So my acc light is on no matter which position the switch is at. If it bothers you, you can un plug the light.

This user has no status.

Member #
    On my 1997 xcf 440 it was for the hand warmers (accessory) but on my friends v-max I also see it blinks when he starts it. not sure what it;s for.

Official Sled Destroyer
    is is enjoying the new 450.

Member #
    if it blinks when it starts it may have a capacitor thing attatched to it just so you know that the light is working, i have seen them on Hiperf.com for cats so you know if something goes wrong the warning bulb isnt burned out

This user has no status.

Member #
    Okay, the handwarmers were on at the time. I was just making sure it wasn't something bad and couldn't think what ACC would stand for.

Haven't got a chance to ride it yet, let my parents take it home while I studied for finals this week and then we go and get about 14-16" of snow.

Links