1992 indy 500 efi problem
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1992 indy 500 efi problem

This is a discussion on 1992 indy 500 efi problem within the The Performance Tuning Shop forums, part of the Snowmobiles category; My friend has a 1992 indy 500 efi, it sat all summer, now it doesent have spark , the battery appears to be alright ,just ...

Thread: 1992 indy 500 efi problem

This user has no status.

Member #
    My friend has a 1992 indy 500 efi, it sat all summer, now it doesent have spark , the battery appears to be alright ,just looking for suggestions ,hanksT

Moose Dunnewold

This user has no status.

Member #
    check the connection and the sprak plugs and caps. Maybe new plugs?

This user has no status.

Member #
    Dig deep!! My brother owns one and my brother-in-law also owns a 92 500 efi. Both computers went on their sleds last year. My brother has had his since it was new and the sled is mint with just 2000 miles. Went to start it last fall and nothing. Luckily he found 2 used computers on ebay and bought them both. Plugged it in and it fired up. Same story on my brother-in-laws sled. He picked it up used with only 900 miles on it last year. It ran for 1 month than quit. Computer bad. A new computer from Polaris is $800.00 +. Best bet is to find a used one. A computer from 92 to 97 will work but you will have to change the chip from your computer to the other computer if it is from a newer model year. Good luck finding one.

'HAMMER DOWN !!'
    'HAMMER DOWN !!'

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links