Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Very Nice 01 Arctic Cat ZRT 600 For Sale/ Trades, Extended track. Aftermarket parts

This is a discussion on Very Nice 01 Arctic Cat ZRT 600 For Sale/ Trades, Extended track. Aftermarket parts within the Sleds forums, part of the Swap Meet category; I have a very nice 2001 arctic cat zrt 600 for sale in excellent condition. Has aftermarket parts such as Powermadd bar riers,RSI handle bars, ...

Thread: Very Nice 01 Arctic Cat ZRT 600 For Sale/ Trades, Extended track. Aftermarket parts

This user has no status.

Member #
    I have a very nice 2001 arctic cat zrt 600 for sale in excellent condition. Has aftermarket parts such as Powermadd bar riers,RSI handle bars, RSI bar pad, Extended powermad throttle cable, New spare belt, Extended track with new track, Woodys studs, Camoplast trail skis,Exhaust can, Clutch kit, Aftermarket shield, Teather cord, and it also comes with a cover. I know im forgetting more but this is just a list of what I can remember. Has around 1500 miles and reads 145psi in all 3 cylinders at the end of this past season. Was asking $2500 now I will take $1900. This sled is very clean not a spot of rust on the chassis or motor. Pipes are a little weathered and a couple small spots of rust on the chrome can, will probly come off with some steel wool or something. Clear registration in my name good untill 2011. Summer is not the best time to be selling a sled but thought I would give it a shot. 989-482-4266 call or txt. Please E-mail me at yfz_450rider86@yahoo.com

The sled is located in Saginaw,Michigan

*** Will take partial trade for a nice .40cal or .45cal compact. I expect them to be quality and in good condition and with clean registration*** $1500 + trade

The pics do the sled no justice at all. They were taken when it started to get dark and they are cell phone pics, I do not have a working digital camera. These are pics taken today 5/14/10.

Attachment 177716
    Attachment 177717
    Attachment 177718

is just got a dumping of like
    10-14" snow, this is after 10"
    Febuary 24th and 4" March
    first.

Member #
    Nice sled. TTT for you.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Thanks for the comment jesse... Come on guys this is a deal... I want my garage space back and im sure someone can use this sled more than I did.

This user has no status.

Member #
    TTT...

This user has no status.

Member #
    Anyone???

is damn havent been on here in
    almost 2 years hard to believe
    time flies

Member #
    bad time of the year to try and sell it

is Removed a Firecat fuel tank
    today.... just a little pain
    it was.

Member #
    She looks clean and I bet she hooks up pretty good to. hope the sale goes good

is Most snow ever in my life and
    I can't enjoy it yet, Damn

Member #
    I want so bad!!!! One of the best and meanest looking sleds ever!

Links