Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1999 Ski Doo MXZ 670 HO for sale CHEAP

This is a discussion on 1999 Ski Doo MXZ 670 HO for sale CHEAP within the Sleds forums, part of the Swap Meet category; I'm listing my 99' Mxz 670 HO for sale, I have only ridden it once this winter. It has 2,780 miles on it only riden ...

Thread: 1999 Ski Doo MXZ 670 HO for sale CHEAP

This user has no status.

Member #
    I'm listing my 99' Mxz 670 HO for sale, I have only ridden it once this winter. It has 2,780 miles on it only riden up north in Maine/New Hampshire and Canada on groomed trails. The sled is in decent condition but the motor is Mint. Has 144 picks with yellow backers. Brand new $65 belt and plugs. Comes with cover. Always stored indoors and trailered in enclosed trailer. Need to sell quick due to car payments. Will deliver within 100 miles of Worcester, Ma. Asking $2,900 Firm. I think that is a very fair price for the year of the sled and the low milage. Don't forget, this was one of Ski Doo's fastest sleds up until 2001. Can beat and keep up with most 700-800's. Thanx
    Email Ben at Viperx182@aol.com for questions

This user has no status.

Member #
    -Bump-
    New price $2.800 and will deliver 150 miles for free. If anyone is interested just email me at ViperX182@aol.com. I really need the money so any offers would be great, thankyou.

Links