Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1993 Ski-Doo Formula Plus

This is a discussion on 1993 Ski-Doo Formula Plus within the Sleds forums, part of the Swap Meet category; This Formula Plus(581cc) is in good cosmetic shape with around 5,000 miles on it. Comes with a cover and has a custom paint job. A ...

Thread: 1993 Ski-Doo Formula Plus

is is happy for the weekend!!

Member #
    This Formula Plus(581cc) is in good cosmetic shape with around 5,000 miles on it. Comes with a cover and has a custom paint job. A fresh rebuild was just done 200-300 miles ago. The drive shaft bearing was also just replaced. The sled comes with some minor easily fixable issues though:
    -No belt($30)
    -New carbides($30)
    -Rebuild the drive clutch(primary)($180 for rebuild kit)
    -Replace the chain($45)
    -Possibly the gears and seal to the chain case as well($100)
    Total repairs are $385. Once all repairs are done the price would still be under the KBB value of just under $1000. This is a great sled for beginners or even experienced riders. Or it can be your summer project to resell and make some money. Anyway, this is a great sled and wish we could keep it, but we have too many sleds...Sorry the pics are crappy, they are off my phone. If you want to see it or want more pics email me and I can take some or give me a call to talk. 734-353-9416

Attachment 138665
    Attachment 138666
    Attachment 138667
    Attachment 138668

is sad my mom is dying in the
    hospital

Member #
    damn did you even drive that ski doo that sled looks mint from the pics.very nice [thumb]

is is happy for the weekend!!

Member #
    It is. Thanks for noticing!

Links