here i have a 1998 yamaha vmax sx 700 triple for sale. i have too many sled and need to make room. this sled is the best running sled i ever had. the sled has an extra 6" suspension kit on the front and rear for better trail riding. the motor has never been opend up or tamperd with and the sled has never broken down. im the second owner, and the sled has been well maintained. the tach says the sled has 8000 mi on it but the orignal one had broken internaly. it acctually has about 5000 mi on it. the engine has 140 psi in all three cylinders and every year the carbs would be cleaned and reeds were inspected befor first start up of the year. the rear suspension has been gone through. drive shaft bearings have been replaced, and anything maintnence related has been done to this machine.there is a dent and scratches on right front trailing arm, it has some scratches on the hood and paint chips on the tunnel but in excellent running condtion, the only part this sled needs is carbides but if bought with buy it now i will install new carbides for free. i put a race muffler on it and it is fast and loud! i also have the stock muffler that takes 5 min to install if you want a quiet ride. no rejeting required when swapping out the mufflers. the track is in good condtion but the picks have seen better days but i dont see any picks missing. email me with any questions and i can email better and bigger pics if requested, sold as is.asking $2000. Thanks!

Attachment 157303

Attachment 157305

Attachment 157304

Attachment 157302

Attachment 157306

Attachment 157307

Attachment 157308

Attachment 157309