Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1996 Ski Doo MXZ 583 Parts for sale or trade

This is a discussion on 1996 Ski Doo MXZ 583 Parts for sale or trade within the Parts and Accessories forums, part of the Swap Meet category; Ok i am ready to part out my mxz, Its almost all there, So just ask for something and ill reply as soon as i ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1996 Ski Doo MXZ 583 Parts for sale or trade

This user has no status.

Member #
    Ok i am ready to part out my mxz, Its almost all there, So just ask for something and ill reply as soon as i can, Ill tell you the price or you can make an offer i dont know, we will figure something out if you want something.. Im in southern MN 56081. Local pick up or shipping is no problem, for pick up cash only and for shipping Postal money order only. PayPal sucks..

I can get any pics you may want, Get your parts now and get your sled ready for next year.. Ill prolly let a majority of the parts go cheap (well i think its a good price haha) So just let me know..

Here are just some prices i threw up for some items, Not sure if they are all good ones or not, So just make an offer.

Plastic Skis - $120 No carbides
    Suspension - $100
    Trailing Arms - $50 each
    Seat - $50
    Gas Tank - $40
    Pipe - $50
    Can - $30
    Head - $20
    Secondary Clutch - $50
    Primary Clutch - $100
    Carbs with Throttle/oil cable - $100
    Air box - $30
    Exhaust Y-Pipe - $20
    Chain and gears - $50
    Chain Case - $50
    Recoil with pull rope - $30
    Left side rear bumper cover - $5 Has been painted an ugly yellow and peeling off

I do have some of the engine parts that should be good such as oil pump, stater, flywheel, head etc.. so if you need those things just ask.

For trades, The only thing in particular i am looking for is a polaris engine, Twin or tripe i dont care, Needs to run and be complete to run or almost complete, For a twin it needs to be atleast a 600 or larger.. Ill trade parts or possibly the whole thing for it. Or i would trade for a polaris sled running or not.. I doubt ill find anyone to give me a running engine for this stuff but thats all im looking for right now

EDIT: I also need an axle for my go kart project so i would trade for that also, Needs to be atleast 1 inch thick, and about 40 inchs long, a little less might work but not much less, any longer is fine.. Also if you have some hubs to fit on it that would be good too, maybe even rims and tires if local.

is sad my mom is dying in the
    hospital

Member #
    do u have the speedo cable and what color are the trailing arms.please pm me.thanks bryan

This user has no status.

Member #
    What the hell i cant edit my first post? That should really be changed so that when people sell stuff they can update the first post and state that the parts are gone. Anyways

These parts are gone,

Seat
    Gas Tank
    Track
    Pipe
    Skis
    The right side spindle is bent, the windshield is cracked so those are also not for sale unless someone wants them haha

Seat and tank may be up for sale later but for now im holding onto them.

Im in need of an xtra 10 suspension now so anyone local i would trade the mxz and/or parts for an xtra 10 or 12, 121"

The trailing arms are like the only things left on the sled along with the radius rods and steering rods, Ill try and get them off and get some pics soon.

This user has no status.

Member #

is looking for a black split
    headlight bezel for a zx
    chassis ski-doo

Member #
    how many teeth are on that top gear? and bottom gear?

This user has no status.

Member #
    22 and 44

This user has no status.

Member #
    Skid, Tail light assembly, air box, can SOLD

All other parts here

This user has no status.

Member #
    The gas tank and seat are now available again, Deal didnt go through on tank.. Seat is now missing the tail light

This user has no status.

Member #
    Anyone got any offers? Someone must need something from here, Speedo, gears, chain, trailing arms??

This user has no status.

Member #
    Anyone need anything? Its slowly being listed on ebay. Chain and gears, stator, carbs are listed now. Nice chain and gears ready to be shipped

Will take paypal as long as you add paypal fees in your payment, Would like to get this stuff gone. Consider any offers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links