Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

92 Arctic Cat EXT

This is a discussion on 92 Arctic Cat EXT within the Arctic Cat forums, part of the Brand Specific Snowmobile Discussion category; I am currently looking at another sled for my family. My daughter just passed her Minnesota exam to be able to drive alone now and ...

Thread: 92 Arctic Cat EXT

This user has no status.

Member #
    I am currently looking at another sled for my family. My daughter just passed her Minnesota exam to be able to drive alone now and she wants her own sled. Both me and my wife have sleds. My question is this. I have never owned a Arctic Cat brand, but there is a guy near me that has a 1992 Arctic Cat EXT for sale. He says he just had a new clutch put in it totally around $500.00. It does have a crack in the fairing around the windshield, but I am sure you can get these around. He wants $600.00 for it, and yes it does run perfectly. Were these good sleds?

Vintage Sled Rider
    This user has no status.

Member #
    yea there good sleds...if if were closer too me for 600bucks it would be sold

This user has no status.

Member #
    Good Deal!!!!!!!

This user has no status.

Member #
    the ext is a nice sled. I have a 95 but i am having some minor problems. It is a very very fast sled.

Links