Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1994 Polaris Indy XLT repair manual

This is a discussion on 1994 Polaris Indy XLT repair manual within the Polaris forums, part of the Brand Specific Snowmobile Discussion category; Does anyone on here have a repair manual for a 1994 Polaris Indy XLT on zip drive that they can send me....I have searched all ...

Thread: 1994 Polaris Indy XLT repair manual

This user has no status.

Member #
    Does anyone on here have a repair manual for a 1994 Polaris Indy XLT on zip drive that they can send me....I have searched all over and cant find one in town here....and I dont want to wait for a month to get one shipped to me. Any help would be great!

is is a poor golfer

Member #
    Originally posted by Norseman8305
    [br]Does anyone on here have a repair manual for a 1994 Polaris Indy XLT on zip drive that they can send me....I have searched all over and cant find one in town here....and I dont want to wait for a month to get one shipped to me. Any help would be great!
    Really, I got mine after 3 days ordered! Its only 20$, go buy one. I guarantee you that is a lot easier to get the information in the manual than always asking question about what its already written in the books! I found it weird that you local suplier can't find one for ya. If he can't you can check E-bay and saves much $ than buying it at you suplier!

Links