Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1996 polaris XLT

This is a discussion on 1996 polaris XLT within the Polaris forums, part of the Brand Specific Snowmobile Discussion category; I have a 1996 XLT triple that has about 8000 miles on it. It has Xtra 12 suspension with fox clicker shocks front and rear. ...

Thread: 1996 polaris XLT

This user has no status.

Member #
    I have a 1996 XLT triple that has about 8000 miles on it. It has Xtra 12 suspension with fox clicker shocks front and rear. complete engine rebuilt at about 5000 miles. V force reeds SLP triple pipes. clutch kit pretty much everything you can do to it, it has been done. I am curious on what would be a realistic price to ask for it when selling. Thanks and if your interested drop me a message

This user has no status.

Member #
    extra's such as pipes and clutches, unfortunately dont add to the book value of anything. i see a lot of them ranging from 800-1500 depending on the overall condition. check out www.kbb.com

is is at full shift-out.

Member #
    Originally posted by letrbuck2006
    [br]I have a 1996 XLT triple that has about 8000 miles on it. It has Xtra 12 suspension with fox clicker shocks front and rear. complete engine rebuilt at about 5000 miles. V force reeds SLP triple pipes. clutch kit pretty much everything you can do to it, it has been done. I am curious on what would be a realistic price to ask for it when selling. Thanks and if your interested drop me a message
    V Force reeds on an XLT piston port??

This user has no status.

Member #
    My mistake i talked to my brother earlier about a different xlt that they had put a different engine in when i was talking about the V-Force reeds. So my 1996 XLT does NOT have v-force reeds.
    TONY BUSBY

Go Big or Go Home
    is is very happy about togg's
    results!

Member #
    I didnt know Fox made Clickers for the X12 either...

My buddy just sold a 96 XCR with AAEN Triples, clutched, new track, all new rear end bearings, plastic skis, rebuilt shocks and the motor had about 300 miles on a rebuild, he got $1400 for it. His was JEtted too.

is hangin out

Member #
    Your probably better off selling you machine stock, and trying to sell the pipes and aftermarket stuff on ebay, just a thought. I would think u shud get around 1200bucks for your machine as u have listed, but there has to be snow on the ground as well...

Good luck to ya.
    Curt

Links