Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Shift 600 Carb Setup in Fusion 600HO???

This is a discussion on Shift 600 Carb Setup in Fusion 600HO??? within the Polaris forums, part of the Brand Specific Snowmobile Discussion category; I'm going with WILLIE's setup (amsnow.com). 400 mains, 55 pilots, 0.9 pilot air jets, everything else in the carb stock. Supposedley, the 600HO likes to ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Shift 600 Carb Setup in Fusion 600HO???

This user has no status.

Member #
    I'm going with WILLIE's setup (amsnow.com). 400 mains, 55 pilots, 0.9 pilot air jets, everything else in the carb stock. Supposedley, the 600HO likes to load up during idle, and WILLIE swears that this setup corrects the problem. They also need the throttle opened to start them when it's warm, and this corrects that too.

I just put on my SLYDOG SKIS and gutted the airbox too. I'll get some pics up soon.

I can't wait till it snows so I can try it out!

CANS close trails.
    is loves CYI -1's!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by gedertr
    Thanks for the recommendation. I don't want to sound mean, but your'e assuming that the 16 year old kid behind the counter knows...he couldn't even find the parts from my last order. They seem to be more into Arctic Cats than Polaris, Yamaha, or Ski-doo (they sell them all).

I was hoping that I could find some knowladgeble people online that could provide some feedback before I order the parts online.
    I have been to numerous Polaris dealerships all over Southern Wisconsin and have never seen anyone younger than myself (21) working at one.

HCS has much better information about the Fusion chassis, especially the HO motor.

This user has no status.

Member #
    i use 390 mains,fuel screws 3/4 and yes 35 pilots.she runs great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links