Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Problems 2006 Polaris Fusion 600 H.0

This is a discussion on Problems 2006 Polaris Fusion 600 H.0 within the Engine forums, part of the The Performance Tuning Shop category; Hey guys can you help me outta bit? My Fusion 600 isn't idling right and ive only pput 300 miles on it since i adjustide ...

Thread: Problems 2006 Polaris Fusion 600 H.0

This user has no status.

Member #
    Hey guys can you help me outta bit? My Fusion 600 isn't idling right and ive only pput 300 miles on it since i adjustide it. what could be the problem?? It idles high then low and dies. then my gauges get all ****ed up i donno what could be the problem? But its making me really sick.[xx(] Another problem is taht they run to rich and then thye run lean...what the helll!![!] Well last problem is taht when u crack it it seems to filling up with to much fuel and is bogging whats the PROBLEM?[?] Well give me some help guys

I'm a new DADDY!!!
    is Well, my sled is toast, Forgot
    to hook up the oil injection
    lines to the carbs.

Member #
    Take it to your dealer. It should still be under warenty right? Well other then that there could be a couple a things, like it may not be jetted properly, there may be some loose cables or an electricle problem is happening. Like I said best bet is to take it to the dealer. Hope you get it fixed, the snow is flying.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Ya im gonan try that but they never do a good job jetting it ever they just to lazy and the air screaws don't have markings on them so i donno how many turns to turn them? [xx(]WHAt SHOULD I DO???[?][?][?]

Links