Very sad sad news Snowmobile Crash Kills 7-Year-Old Polk Boy
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Very sad sad news Snowmobile Crash Kills 7-Year-Old Polk Boy

This is a discussion on Very sad sad news Snowmobile Crash Kills 7-Year-Old Polk Boy within the General forums, part of the Snowmobiles category; Snowmobile Crash Kills 7-Year-Old Polk Boy Deputies: Speed Believed To Be Factor In Crash POSTED: 5:33 pm CST December 4, 2010 UPDATED: 5:50 pm CST ...

"); }
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Very sad sad news Snowmobile Crash Kills 7-Year-Old Polk Boy

is I need more snow!!!

Member #
    Snowmobile Crash Kills 7-Year-Old Polk Boy
    Deputies: Speed Believed To Be Factor In Crash
    POSTED: 5:33 pm CST December 4, 2010
    UPDATED: 5:50 pm CST December 4, 2010
    Email Print
    Comments (1)POLK, Wis. -- Washington County deputies are investigating the death of a 7-year-old Polk boy.

Deputies said they were called to a private property at about 11:58 a.m. in response to a snowmobile crash.

Investigators said the boy was riding the snowmobile with an adult at a neighbor's house.

Deputies said the snowmobile spun out of control, overturned several times and injured both riders.

Detectives said neither the boy nor the adult were wearing helmets.

Deputies said the boy was flown to St. Joseph's Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Investigators said the adult was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

Detectives said speed is believed to be a factor.

(Every one please please be carefull this year, and always wear a helmet.)

is is pretty sure that im buy my
    old 02 zr 440 sno pro back

Member #
    man thats sad.

This user has no status.

Member #
    how can you feel sorry for something like that when they werent trying to protect there self

is anyone know of any place that
    builds race legal clutch
    guards?

Member #
    Very sad to hear that, thoughts and prayers go to the family. On a side note though, please everyone wear your helmets and be safe this season. I wear my helmet just to go down to my mail box which is only 300 feet away but you just never know what can happen.

is Sled is back together and
    running good again :)

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by 95mach1670
    Snowmobile Crash Kills 7-Year-Old Polk Boy
    Deputies: Speed Believed To Be Factor In Crash
    POSTED: 5:33 pm CST December 4, 2010
    UPDATED: 5:50 pm CST December 4, 2010
    Email Print
    Comments (1)POLK, Wis. -- Washington County deputies are investigating the death of a 7-year-old Polk boy.

Deputies said they were called to a private property at about 11:58 a.m. in response to a snowmobile crash.

Investigators said the boy was riding the snowmobile with an adult at a neighbor's house.

Deputies said the snowmobile spun out of control, overturned several times and injured both riders.

[highlight=yellow]Detectives said neither the boy nor the adult were wearing helmets.[/highlight=yellow]

Deputies said the boy was flown to St. Joseph's Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Investigators said the adult was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

Detectives said speed is believed to be a factor.

(Every one please please be carefull this year, and always wear a helmet.)
    The adult should have known better!!

I do feel really bad for the young boy and his family. So sad.

is I need more snow!!!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by teamarctic14
    how can you feel sorry for something like that when they werent trying to protect there self
    You need some serious mental help. someone dies on a accedent. and all you can muster up is some wise crack comment, That was someones child!!!

This user has no status.

Member #
    god thats a shame, make sure you always wear your helmets, i couldnt even imagine how the adult feels tho.

Seeing Double
    This user has no status.

Member #
    Polk is just a couple miles west of my home. My wife and I were at that hospital taking a birth class when they were arriving St Joe's West Bend. We were just breaking for lunch. There was quite bit of activity there for a while, emergency responders, sheriffs office people etc.

Very sad.

is I need more snow!!!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Winks84
    god thats a shame, make sure you always wear your helmets, i couldnt even imagine how the adult feels tho.
    agreed, just think the same thing could of happend to me. all i did today was make 2 loops on the grass.nothing happend thank god, and stupid me didnt put my helmet on..

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by 95mach1670
    Quote Originally Posted by teamarctic14
    You need some serious mental help. someone dies on a accedent. and all you can muster up is some wise crack comment, That was someones child!!!
    and i understand thats an the adult should have known better to wear a helmet and make the kid common sense you know

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links