Don't be the one - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Don't be the one

This is a discussion on Don't be the one within the General forums, part of the Snowmobiles category; Originally Posted by MakingTheWinterGoByFaster Originally Posted by bluevoyageur It's a shame that this had to happen. WE, as supporters of the trails, have to police ...

"); }
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Don't be the one

is Removed a Firecat fuel tank
    today.... just a little pain
    it was.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by MakingTheWinterGoByFaster
    Quote Originally Posted by bluevoyageur
    It's a shame that this had to happen. WE, as supporters of the trails, have to police ourselves and have the guts to call others on their tasteless and poor behaviors. This an extreme example but still very real. How can grown men behave this way? It's not just one guy that did this. Don't get baited in to act like an idiot by a ringleader. Please open the pdf file.Attachment 185144
    Something like this I would publicize it at the local schools. Like school B&E's and vandalism, some things just have 'local hoodlum' written all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly_old_Poo_kid
    How did someone kill 5 deer with a sled, and not leave any pieces around?
    Had to have been young year old deer.

[dunno]
    still though if you even hit a small deer it would still cause major damage to a sled

is Went to Hay Days in September
    of 2015. Anticipating lots of
    member chat and info.

Member #
    Waupaca County D.A. probably only knows how to get cheap convictions on DUI offenders and charges surrounding the common drunks.
    After all, it is Wisconsin.

is winter sucked

Member #
    Ive seen someone trying to hit geese on a wheeler one time when i was fishing. Really got me pretty angry. Geese arent the nicest animal but shoot them if you have to, dont wound them with a quad and let them suffer.

is Finally gonna get a chance to
    ride the xrs this weekend!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by tughillboy
    Ive seen someone trying to hit geese on a wheeler one time when i was fishing. Really got me pretty angry. Geese arent the nicest animal but shoot them if you have to, dont wound them with a quad and let them suffer.
    I agree, they can be nasty, but for no reason, running them down with a quad, thats unacceptable.

is just got a dumping of like
    10-14" snow, this is after 10"
    Febuary 24th and 4" March
    first.

Member #
    Some people just have no soul it seems. Why do things like this? Someone should run him over, see if it's such a thrill to him then...

is wheres all the snow?

Member #
    all that guy did was jeopardize the future of snowmobiling by giving the tree-huggers another reason to think snowmobiles ruin the environment and kill animals.

is Just went through the entire
    sled tonight and waxed it,
    she's lookin pretty.

Member #
    Man what a moron, This is the first time I read this and ilive4snow said it best, it only takes on F%ck up to ruin it for everyone. People already associate snowmobilers as people who just drink and ride. It's too bad they can't read some of out threads and see that we do care about safety and respecting the general public plus we love animals lol

is Sled is back together and
    running good again :)

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerkyking
    They got off, the weak DA let them plea bargain down to some very minor offense.

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2009/06/only_in_wiscons_13.php

OHHH LOOK... His brother is a Loser too. Killed a guy.

http://www.wrn.com/2010/11/kuenzi-found-guilty-in-hit-and-run-death/
    And because of that, the lady that owns the land where this happened shut down that part of the trail. I had others say they were going to also if they didn't get convicted. It sucks, a couple of pricks ruin it for all of us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links