Possible Guiness world record...
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Possible Guiness world record...

This is a discussion on Possible Guiness world record... within the General forums, part of the Snowmobiles category; I was in a charity ride for missing and exploited children this weekend. They were trying to set the world record for the longest continuous ...

"); }
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Possible Guiness world record...

This user has no status.

Member #
    I was in a charity ride for missing and exploited children this weekend. They were trying to set the world record for the longest continuous running line of sleds. I believe the record is 311 sleds or so, set in Canada. We had 695+ snowmobiles in our line. It was awesome. Just have to wait for Guiness to review the videos. The best part was the the age range of the riders was 10 - 84 years old. I hope I can still ride when I'm 84.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Sounds like a great time and a great cause.

I've got an uncle who's 94 and still rides. Loads the sled on his home made trailer and tows it with his Tempo. I try to ride with him as often as I can. He won't set any speed records, but he's out doing it. Hopefully I can be the same way!

Good luck with your record!

Administrator
    is Freezing in MN

Member #
    Good line, I think Polaris will be able to beat tha next week in Roseau. []

This user has no status.

Member #
    thats a lot of sleds to be running in the same pack without any breaking down!

good luck

This user has no status.

Member #
    Originally posted by Spike
    [br]I was in a charity ride for missing and exploited children this weekend. They were trying to set the world record for the longest continuous running line of sleds. I believe the record is 311 sleds or so, set in Canada. We had 695+ snowmobiles in our line. It was awesome. Just have to wait for Guiness to review the videos. The best part was the the age range of the riders was 10 - 84 years old. I hope I can still ride when I'm 84.

Great job!
    Yes Winnipeg currently holds the record with 311 sleds last year (I was # 58) to help raise money for the Huntington's Disease. We raised $24,000.00. It sounds like you more then doubled our record if it gets approved by the Guiness Book Of World Records! Here's a link to our record http://www.hsc-ca.org/english/pdf/104.pdf

I think it would be great if a big competition was created here []

This user has no status.

Member #
    For the amount of sleds we had, we didn't raise much more, $30,000. Not too bad though. I was #329.

This user has no status.

Member #
    holy shit thats a long line of sleds!

is snow where are you, I miss
    you!!!

Member #
    that seems about as long a line I was in at the gas station this weekend in bottineau, ND LOL []

This user has no status.

Member #
    Thats a huge pack. The smell of 2-stroke had to be powerful.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Sounds like a good cause.its great to see people take the time to help somebody else,snowmobiling seems to bring that out in people.good luck on that record,that would be verry cool to be a part of something like that.[8D]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links