Im back! And snows flying out here!
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on Im back! And snows flying out here! within the General forums, part of the Snowmobiles category; Well its been awhile but im back, good to see some of the old time members still posting regularly. For anyone that cares I sold ...

"); }

Thread: Im back! And snows flying out here!

is Watching the snow line come
    down

Member #

Well its been awhile but im back, good to see some of the old time members still posting regularly. For anyone that cares I sold my old 04 MXZX 440 a few years ago when I moved out to BC and haven't had a sled since. Go figure had a sled all my life in ontario then I move out into the middle of the mtns and havent had one! So I finally decided its time and looked on kijiji and found a 99 RMK 700 for 700$! Its in immaculate condition but has a bad crank bearing, great deal still I think.. It even has reverse! I might just ride it for abit and flip it and buy a new mtn sled or keep it for my wife who knows. So any ways I need some help from the pros but I'll post another topic in the Polaris section.

Anywho, I'm up in a logging camp in the mountains with terrible wifi so if theres any spelling errors and stuff, sorry, an iphone screen isnt the best thing to type on. On another note it snowed like a bugger out there today got a couple inches of snow and the mountain tops all around are getting built up! I got the fever now boys!
    2007 Brute Force 750i, Highlifter Lift kit, HL Outlaws, Tripple Snorks, Rad relocate, EPI Clutch kit, Jet kit, Rims, Viper winch etc.
    2004 MXZ X 440, 1.75 Camoplast Backcountry, MBRP can
    2004 F-350, 33" Toyo open country M/T's, ION Alloy Rims, Headlights & HID's, Grill, etc..
    2007 Dodge Dakota SLT4
    93' Big Bear 350 4x4, ITP Mudlites, Fully Rhino lined racks and front push bar.

is Watching the snow line come
    down

Member #
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  147.6 KB

Well the snow melted but beautiful scenery out here anyways! Pics don't do it justice!
    2007 Brute Force 750i, Highlifter Lift kit, HL Outlaws, Tripple Snorks, Rad relocate, EPI Clutch kit, Jet kit, Rims, Viper winch etc.
    2004 MXZ X 440, 1.75 Camoplast Backcountry, MBRP can
    2004 F-350, 33" Toyo open country M/T's, ION Alloy Rims, Headlights & HID's, Grill, etc..
    2007 Dodge Dakota SLT4
    93' Big Bear 350 4x4, ITP Mudlites, Fully Rhino lined racks and front push bar.

is January 2016, 80 mile ride.
    Highest mileage total in 6
    years!

Member #
    Great to see old members still popping up here and there, We need a dumping this winter all over the place. That'll get everyone fired up again. I haven't ridden a sled more than a mile in well over 2 years.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links