Fusion design - your thoughts
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Fusion design - your thoughts

This is a discussion on Fusion design - your thoughts within the General forums, part of the Snowmobiles category; "OPINION ONLY...SALT NOT INCLUDED" Well, after the much anticipated release of the Fusion, I must say I like the overall mechanics of the machine, but ...

"); }
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusion design - your thoughts

is New job, new day, new
    opportunities!

Member #
    "OPINION ONLY...SALT NOT INCLUDED"
    Well, after the much anticipated release of the Fusion, I must say I like the overall mechanics of the machine, but the looks leave something to be desired.
    Don't get me wrong all you Fusion Sno-checkers, I think it's a hell of a sled, and looks to be a contender in the muscle sled dept.
    But...here is a quick illustration of Polaris' designs over the past few years.
    [img]/forum/../images/users/500fasEnuf/polaris_design.jpg[/img]
    Polaris has always had sleek, cool, clean lines that really set it apart from the rest, but the new Fusion looks like the Aggressive chassis (not my fav either)with coke bottle glasses.
    Now I realize that there are more concerns with ergos and mechanical layout...but I am a visual guy, and looks count...and if P designers are reading this (and they should be coming to sled forums daily) feel free to steal it. I like my version better because the headlights are less obtrusive and the shortening on the hood deck really helps it's lines.

NOW YOUR OPINION PLEASE.

This user has no status.

Member #
    your'e right it is an awesome machine but it looks like a rev on steroids. when i first saw it i didn't know whether to laugh or cry at what polaris had done to themselves but i think given time it might grow on me. i have a 2002 xc 700 and i love the edge - why mess with a good thing? yours does look better though, funny what a small change will do to the overall appearance of the thing. so who knows, maybe they will do away with that hideous light setup and that dorky windsheild. miracles do happen.

is headed to the Snowy Mountain
    Range as of 5A.M on Dec. 26th

Member #
    that is an awesome modification to the design, wish i could do that, i like ur design much better also, you should try and get polaris to look at that, to bad its not an artic cat!
    haha jk, but no serious it looks nice

This user has no status.

Member #
    Your version surely looks sleaker. But also on the other hand pictures do not do that sled justice cause once you see it in person..........what can I say I like it a lot []

This user has no status.

Member #
    I dont think any of the new sleds look good from the front, they are so tall it looks like they go put in a car crusher, however from the side the look nice and they are designed awesome!!! There are some exceptions from the front but it was a general statement.

Administrator
    is Freezing in MN

Member #
    The Fusion looks 10 times better standing beside it. [] I like it.

This user has no status.

Member #
    I'm really anxious to see the Fusion in person. Hopefully they'll have one at Nelson's Speed Shop show at the end of this month.

This user has no status.

Member #
    BTW, love your design.

This user has no status.

Member #
    YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW ANYTHING I'M SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THIS BASHIN I REALLY...nah i'm just screwing around. i like your design, but i havn't seen the fusion in person yet either. i trust you guys who have seen it and say that these pics don't do it "any justice." Play hard, ride fast and come home alive.

is is happy to see farmers
    almanac says cold and snowy

Member #
    i think after that pic i want to buy one and chop it []

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links