caldron falls radar run whos going?
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

caldron falls radar run whos going?

This is a discussion on caldron falls radar run whos going? within the General forums, part of the Snowmobiles category; hey is any one going to the radar run at caldron falls flowage this week end. just woundering cause i plrobly be there...

"); }

Thread: caldron falls radar run whos going?

.Neil.
    is thinking

Member #
    hey is any one going to the radar run at caldron falls flowage this week end. just woundering cause i plrobly be there

This user has no status.

Member #
    It is supposed to be pouring rain all day Saturday. Combine that with the already weakened ice and hundreds of people out there, and I plan to skip the event. I am very much looking forward to the High Falls Radar Run/Fishing Derby on the 11th though. Pray we get some cold weather and snow by then.

.Neil.
    is thinking

Member #
    wow it was great. realy fun. wasnt as warm as expected. the trails were horable tho. i was just there for the radar run.

with my 650 i ran 88 mph all 3 times in 800 feet. i know it has more my studs wernt grabbing like i thought they would. o well.

is still alive, but lurking in
    the shadows.

Member #
    We were in the area but didn't go to the radar run. We ran into another group that was headed there. We seen those guys five times that day.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links