Snowmobile Fanatics banner

hows my sled?

• UGLY!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NICE!!

• OKAY

• nice if ______ (you fill in the blank)

vote on my sled!!!

3K views 57 replies 21 participants last post by  polaris91 
#1 ·
pictures are in my gallery

#3 ·
Ya, Thats one ugly sled.... I'll take it off your hands so you don't have to worry about (I know I am a good guy). JK I like the look, maybe some decals would help to break it up? or possibly a little color? Very nice though

#7 ·
#9 ·
i dont give a fuck what other people say about the numbers and i an racing next year... watercross tho.... p91 and i are setting um a 650 chassis with a 600 mod motor... already have the chassis and motor in the bag...and plastic skis oh yeah and a dad that knows anything and everything

#10 ·
thewayout440 said:
i dont like red... imo its gay... anyways im getting decals made up im not leaving it plain

View attachment 2008825194936936_14198.bmp
i know it looks shitty
Vehicle Grass Plant Hovercraft

I tried.

Instead of getting decals made, you could do what I do. Use a stencil and krylon fusion.

Vehicle Motor vehicle Snowmobile Yellow Motorsport

^^ See where it says 440X, i did that with a can of spray paint, and a big cheap drawing stencil from walmart.

Attachments

#11 ·
yeah i know i have a feeling that wouldnt last long

#13 ·
no the xc's dont have the pro x suspension steering column and a few other things and the shorty seat is so comfortable especially when sitting down with a tall riser... as far as performance... it will come but not a ton... probably just clutching and gearing ... mabe an intake... i baught a pro x for a reason

#14 ·
thewayout440 said:
no the xc's dont have the pro x suspension steering column and a few other things and the shorty seat is so comfortable especially when sitting down with a tall riser... as far as performance... it will come but not a ton... probably just clutching and gearing ... mabe an intake... i baught a pro x for a reason
intakes area joke, with all the money u have spent on visual mods u could have just used the extra money and bough a black 04.

#15 ·
i dont care what else i "could have baught" and the 04's still have a gray bellypan i like black but i see where your coming from but i also have a lightwight hood which does save quite a few pounds... thanks for the honest opinion

the only reason i would ever buy an intake is to try it out and see for my self i get mixed answers about them... the pods on my xcr didnt make any NOTICABLE change

#16 ·
thewayout440 said:
i dont care what else i "could have baught" and the 04's still have a gray bellypan i like black but i see where your coming from but i also have a lightwight hood which does save quite a few pounds... thanks for the honest opinion

the only reason i would ever buy an intake is to try it out and see for my self i get mixed answers about them... the pods on my xcr didnt make any NOTICABLE change
pull the shelf out of the stock air box its the same things as the SLP mod.

#17 ·
SSnthe10s said:
thewayout440 said:
intakes area joke, with all the money u have spent on visual mods u could have just used the extra money and bough a black 04.
I agree. The only time someone should run an aftermarket intake is in 2 cases: 1, there building a car or truck, and 2, if your going to need the sheer power ( Mod drag sled, or mountain mod sled )

#18 ·
racer also run pods for easy carb adjustments

#19 ·
BRP-4-LIFE said:
SSnthe10s said:
thewayout440 said:
I agree. The only time someone should run an aftermarket intake is in 2 cases: 1, there building a car or truck, and 2, if your going to need the sheer power ( Mod drag sled, or mountain mod sled )
a car intake is a whole differnt ball game. unless your talking about one of thoughs retarted ass tubes that a air filter clamps to.

#20 ·
^^^^lol walmart jobber

#21 ·
SSnthe10s said:
thewayout440 said:

pull the shelf out of the stock air box its the same things as the SLP mod.
Yes, I have heard it was the same thing(Over at HCS) What would you have to jet the sled for? Because it would be running lean... correct?

#23 ·
do you mind deleting that pic its a little big and annoying

#25 ·
SSnthe10s said:
This is an intake notice how the throttle body is attached to it.
Yup, thats what I was talkin about [:D] Only time I've ever heard of an intake used on engine.

#26 ·
still huge on my screen

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.