Ski-doo 95 Form. Z Need help:Keeps flooding
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Ski-doo 95 Form. Z Need help:Keeps flooding

This is a discussion on Ski-doo 95 Form. Z Need help:Keeps flooding within the The Performance Tuning Shop forums, part of the Snowmobiles category; I have a 95 Formula Z that I'm having a very hard time with. I keep getting the darn thing flooded the day after a ...

"); }

Thread: Ski-doo 95 Form. Z Need help:Keeps flooding

This user has no status.

Member #
    I have a 95 Formula Z that I'm having a very hard time with. I keep getting the darn thing flooded the day after a good run.
    What I have done: Replaced the needle vavle(s) and added a fuel filter to stop any junk from the tank coming into the fuel system. Also, when I move the sled(trailer) I always close the fuel valve. Someone had also made the suggestion to do this everytime I shut down the sled, but that would seem to not solve real problem. If anyone has knows ANYTHING about this, please drop me a line[V]

This user has no status.

Member #
    Do you have a push/pull primer?

This user has no status.

Member #
    this is why i dislike primers over chokes... Each sled has its own finnicky characteristics, some need 1/2 a squirt, others need 3-4 primes before they'll even fire... I always start by giving the sled 1 prime and it should at least fire.. If not after a few more pulls, give it another... Is the sled easy to start when its cold?

This user has no status.

Member #
    Yes, I do have a primer. I usually have to give it 1 to 2 pumps of gas. As far as starting it in the cold, she has cranked up before when it been pretty cold out.

is wally

Member #
    check the fuel pump also have seen these leak fuel in the crankcase thru the impulse line

This user has no status.

Member #
    Would there be some sort of fuel sitting on the bottom(under the engine) if it was the impulse line??

is wally

Member #
    could be, also the overflow line on the carb's will drain down in that area also ,would check the needles and seat's again for sure

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links