speedo stoped wroking
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

speedo stoped wroking

This is a discussion on speedo stoped wroking within the The Performance Tuning Shop forums, part of the Snowmobiles category; last year i greased every thing down and parked my sled in a tin shed. took it for a ride this year and my speedo ...

"); }

Thread: speedo stoped wroking

.Neil.
    is thinking

Member #
    last year i greased every thing down and parked my sled in a tin shed. took it for a ride this year and my speedo doesnt work. i got a 1991 indy 650. last year it worked find but now it dont. one of my friends said it got moisture in it and broke the cable piece down by the track. another friends said the main baring is going.

what do you guys think it is.and how hard of a fix is it?

could any one post pics from clymers of how to break it down
    ty all

guzzlin' gas and haulin ass
    is traded the xcr for an 02 xcsp
    800!

Member #
    cvant post pics, but i bet your cable is broken or something, order a new on or get a used one, theyre cheap and easy to replace, pm dconley about it, he just replaced his sunday. took about 5 minutes.

This user has no status.

Member #
    a few things here, the bearing is most likely cooked, the cable is kinked, moisture in the angle drive has froze the drive or the cable and caused it to break. Its not too hard to fix, just pop off the plate where the speedo cable goes into and check to see the condition of the bearing and how the cable and angle drive is working.

.Neil.
    is thinking

Member #
    hum how can i tell the condition of the bearing just look for sluppyness? this is one part of sled i know nothing about.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links