Can 1996 indy sp ultra motor be put into xlt tunnle
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Can 1996 indy sp ultra motor be put into xlt tunnle

This is a discussion on Can 1996 indy sp ultra motor be put into xlt tunnle within the The Performance Tuning Shop forums, part of the Snowmobiles category; Ok so here is the story last winter i was riding my 1996 polaris indy ultra sp i went around a turn and ended up ...

"); }

Thread: Can 1996 indy sp ultra motor be put into xlt tunnle

This user has no status.

Member #
    Ok so here is the story last winter i was riding my 1996 polaris indy ultra sp i went around a turn and ended up catching ice and hit a tree i ended up bending the tunnle where the shock is held in and a couple of other places i found a XLT 600 tunnle that i can buy for cheap but i havent gone to see it yet and i do not know if the two sleds are even close to compatable from what i have seen on the web they both have the same wedge tunnle but i do not know if the track and suspension will be compatable the hood and mainly the motor mounts if they will be the same and the clutch will line up ect. can someone please tell me what the differences are between these sleds so i dont end up wasting my time looking at it thanks

This user has no status.

Member #
    Hood will be fine . Rear skid and track will work if it's xtra 12 you will have to drill new hole in the tunnel you can find the measurements on the polaris page on this site. look at the front shock towers on the xlt - taller means xtra 12 sway bar will probably be different also. Not 100% on the motor mounts. What year is the xlt tunnel?

This user has no status.

Member #
    not too sure think that it is a 1995-1998

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links