Very sad!!
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Very sad!!

This is a discussion on Very sad!! within the Off Topic forums, part of the General Discussion category; I just seen this last night on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNuExNQ7WJo And i think its absolutly terrible whether she was pretty or not. I know it was ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Very sad!!

is Northern ontario with about 2
    - 2 1/2 feet of snow. But
    f**king cold!! sat at - 47
    with the wind chill last
    night!

Member #
    I just seen this last night on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNuExNQ7WJo

And i think its absolutly terrible whether she was pretty or not. I know it was a one in aa million chance but still. This is going to add to one of the reasons i do not like taking any kind of vacine or medicine that the goverment puts out. I have confidence in my emmune system to fight virus' like the flu

id like to hear your opinion on this situation.

Oh and my prayers go out to this women for them to find somekind of cure for her!

is Hey.

Member #
    Thats insane, doesnt make any sense to me. But thats why im not a doctor!

I have never had a flu shot or any other shot other than the mandatory once i had to take when i entered kindergarden like 14 years ago.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Very Scary and sad, I hope she recovers from it. My wife and 2 kids went for the H1N1 shot on Tuesday and I plan on going tomorrow because I have asthma. I have never had a flu shot but this new flu scares the shit out of me.

Cheers

Let snowmobiling begin!!!
    is wants a new sled

Member #
    Its awful. I had a friends cousin became like that. I dont think it is happening to just one person.
    Its more than one

is Sled is back together and
    running good again :)

Member #
    What a shame!! I could only hope who ever put out that shot does something to find a cure so she can live her life again. Guess I won't be getting that one, even if it's one in a million!!

This user has no status.

Member #
    very very sad. I have only gotten a handful of flu shots. I got one last year, work was giving them out. On the day of the shot, I thought I was going to die. I was pouring sweat, dizzy, puking, nervous and shaky. I told myself never again. I will admit I was thinking about getting it again, because I never got sick. I seen that video about a week ago, and thats what made up my mind on not getting it.

is Can't wait to squeeze the
    throttle.

Member #
    Thats just aweful. However it makes me relize how lucky I am to live a "normal" life.

is Finally gonna get a chance to
    ride the xrs this weekend!

Member #
    Thats terrible. I was very skeptical about getting it. Thats why I haven't. My doctor doesn't even provide them because he know that they will bring more harm than good..not just like this case though..

is Northern ontario with about 2
    - 2 1/2 feet of snow. But
    f**king cold!! sat at - 47
    with the wind chill last
    night!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by nhrider
    Thats just aweful. However it makes me relize how lucky I am to live a "normal" life.
    Yes, to hear about some of the tragic storys these days, you deffinitly have to thank god your healthy.

is can't help but miss someone he
    never met.

Member #
    I can't really blame this on the flu shot; as it was only triggered by it. It could have easily been triggered 2 weeks later by something like too much chocolate for all we know.

Besides that, I don't get vaccines. They're full of mercury and all kinds of other crap I don't want or need.
    I DON'T think H1N1 is as bad as they say it is, thousands of people die every year of the regular flu anyways.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads