iPod touch
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

iPod touch

This is a discussion on iPod touch within the Off Topic forums, part of the General Discussion category; Ok i need a little help here regards my iPod touch. I dunno wht my son did but i seem to have no more music. ...

Thread: iPod touch

is wants to seal hunt on the
    weekend

Member #
    Ok i need a little help here regards my iPod touch. I dunno wht my son did but i seem to have no more music. the games are still there but music is lost and i need those songs back. having trouble retrieving them. it just keeps telling me that i can restore my music if i go to prefrences but i cannot get it going..what can i do to get my songs back??? Please help

is January 2016, 80 mile ride.
    Highest mileage total in 6
    years!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramskye
    Ok i need a little help here regards my iPod touch. I dunno wht my son did but i seem to have no more music. the games are still there but music is lost and i need those songs back. having trouble retrieving them. it just keeps telling me that i can restore my music if i go to prefrences but i cannot get it going..what can i do to get my songs back??? Please help
    If you have them all in your iTunes you should be able to plug your iPod in and upload them all back on there.

Remove Ads