Polaris Files
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Polaris Files

This is a discussion on Polaris Files within the Off Topic forums, part of the General Discussion category; I saw in an earlier post that Snowmobile Fanatics was running the Polaris Files website. That site was extremely helpful to us FST guys and ...

Thread: Polaris Files

This user has no status.

Member #

Polaris Files

I saw in an earlier post that Snowmobile Fanatics was running the Polaris Files website. That site was extremely helpful to us FST guys and it recently closed up. There was a wealth of information that could be found on that site to fix just about anything related to the FST sleds. What was the reason behind shutting it down? Thanks for your time.

Super Moderator
    is ND Meatball Crew

Member #
    SF and PF were originally privately owned. A number of years ago both sites got sold to some business, and has probably changed hands a number of times by now. I would speculate whoever ended up with it was not seeing enough traffic on the site to warrant the time/energy to keep it alive. Money/traffic > content is my guess.
    2016 Polaris Pro-RMK 800 163"
    1998 Arctic Cat ZR 600 EFI "Custom"
    1996 Ski-Doo Formula III 600

A mountain lion roaming the prairie found a bull, killed it and ate the entire bull. With a heavy belly, unable to walk, the lion laid in the tall grass moaning and roaring. Soon a hunter, attracted by the roaring, shot and killed the lion.
    Moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut!

Remove Ads