my new project car
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

my new project car

This is a discussion on my new project car within the Alternate Transportation forums, part of the General Discussion category; [img][/img] Attachment 173526 this my new project bought it about year ago put about 10k miles on it. got it sitting in garage now. got ...

"); }

Thread: my new project car

.Neil.
    is thinking

Member #
    [img][/img]Attachment 173526
    this my new project bought it about year ago put about 10k miles on it. got it sitting in garage now. got a 350 4 bolt main block outa truck had it baked clean new frost plugs and cam bearing. new rods flat top pistons cam headers 650 holly and 1.94 heads. new motor will be a little nicer then the 250 straight 6[] got a turbo 350 gona put the shift kit in it. posible puting a ford 9inch in the rear if i feel like doin it when time comes ha. what u guys think about the looks of the car thinking of painting it metalic silver with black trim.

is blizzard is on the way!
    finally! time to use the last
    of my vacation days.

Member #
    Thats gonna be a nice hotrod! Been along time since ive seen one of those. You should post some build pics along the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by 91INDY650
    [img][/img]Attachment 173527
    this my new project bought it about year ago put about 10k miles on it. got it sitting in garage now. got a 350 4 bolt main block outa truck had it baked clean new frost plugs and cam bearing. new rods flat top pistons cam headers 650 holly and 1.94 heads. new motor will be a little nicer then the 250 straight 6[] got a turbo 350 gona put the shift kit in it. posible puting a ford 9inch in the rear if i feel like doin it when time comes ha. what u guys think about the looks of the car thinking of painting it metalic silver with black trim.

.Neil.
    is thinking

Member #
    ill try and get some more pictures up of the motor it aint in yet. gona start tearing front end apart to get her ready for the power. ill take picts of progress

This user has no status.

Member #
    Need a black vinyl top with the grey/black color scheme... [thumb] J/K!!!

I always thought those looked better than the Nova's and Omegas. Nice to know peeps are still into building the classic muscle cars. Snap some pics, and grab some vid of the chopping idle.

Super Moderator
    is Meatball CYI

Member #
    Looks like it will be a fun car,has alot of potential.

is fixing the 900 this weekend.
    Might actually be able to ride
    this season!

Member #
    Looks nice. Ive never heard of that model, but i agree it has potential.

This user has no status.

Member #
    That will make a fun car to drive around.

This user has no status.

Member #
    I have a new Strange 9" rear end,it's narrowed if your ever considering tubbing the car, features include full spool with 4.11 gears or a trac loc, disk brakes and new Strange axles bought it for a 88 pro street z 28 i lost intrest in building.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links