Zr600 efi chips
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Zr600 efi chips

This is a discussion on Zr600 efi chips within the Arctic Cat forums, part of the Brand Specific Snowmobile Discussion category; Hi guys thanks for all of your help my buddy has a 600 efi pipe for sale off his old 98 he blew up apparently ...

"); }

Thread: Zr600 efi chips

This user has no status.

Member #

Zr600 efi chips

Hi guys thanks for all of your help my buddy has a 600 efi pipe for sale off his old 98 he blew up apparently ran it too lean with the a.f.r he had. He has a square d&d chip with it my ecu takes a square as well is it interchangeable between different years and all?

Super Moderator
    is ND Meatball Crew

Member #
    As I recall, 1998-2000 were all the same so long as you matched the symbols.

If you install the chip and/or pipe(s), I'd be sure to keep an eye on the plugs, make sure you're not in a lean condition also. Do some test runs until you're comfortable with what you have.
    2016 Polaris Pro-RMK 800 163"
    1998 Arctic Cat ZR 600 EFI "Custom"
    1996 Ski-Doo Formula III 600

A mountain lion roaming the prairie found a bull, killed it and ate the entire bull. With a heavy belly, unable to walk, the lion laid in the tall grass moaning and roaring. Soon a hunter, attracted by the roaring, shot and killed the lion.
    Moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut!

This user has no status.

Member #
    Thank you quinlan the chips are same symbol someone mentioned mounting sensor In front of the airbox to richen it up a bit is this feasible?

Super Moderator
    is ND Meatball Crew

Member #
    Don't know that I'm familiar with that

Some models you can unplug the ethanol wire to add a little fuel, but I don't think that existed on '98 and older.
    2016 Polaris Pro-RMK 800 163"
    1998 Arctic Cat ZR 600 EFI "Custom"
    1996 Ski-Doo Formula III 600

A mountain lion roaming the prairie found a bull, killed it and ate the entire bull. With a heavy belly, unable to walk, the lion laid in the tall grass moaning and roaring. Soon a hunter, attracted by the roaring, shot and killed the lion.
    Moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links