2011 M8 Sno Pro Ltd clutching and speedo
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on 2011 M8 Sno Pro Ltd clutching and speedo within the Arctic Cat forums, part of the Brand Specific Snowmobile Discussion category; Just bought an m8 with slp intake and a aftermarket can. Its currently clutched for 6000-9000 ft. I live in Mn and would like to ...

"); }

Thread: 2011 M8 Sno Pro Ltd clutching and speedo

This user has no status.

Member #

Just bought an m8 with slp intake and a aftermarket can. Its currently clutched for 6000-9000 ft. I live in Mn and would like to re clutch it for MN. Any recommendations on clutch weights? Can I use the current spring and oem low altitude weights?

I have the proclimb speedo set up for my M8. Should all its feature work or did I get screwed over? Right now it doesn’t read altitude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    is ND Meatball Crew

Member #
    Typically you are able to simply swap out the clutch weights for your elevation and be good go. I find the OEM weights an easy enough choice.
    2016 Polaris Pro-RMK 800 163"
    1998 Arctic Cat ZR 600 EFI "Custom"
    1996 Ski-Doo Formula III 600

A mountain lion roaming the prairie found a bull, killed it and ate the entire bull. With a heavy belly, unable to walk, the lion laid in the tall grass moaning and roaring. Soon a hunter, attracted by the roaring, shot and killed the lion.
    Moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links