xlt pictures - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

xlt pictures

This is a discussion on xlt pictures within the Polaris forums, part of the Brand Specific Snowmobile Discussion category; Heh, yeah, that looks considerably different than when that sled was here.. [thumb]...

"); }
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: xlt pictures

This user has no status.

Member #
    Heh, yeah, that looks considerably different than when that sled was here.. [thumb]

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT123
    thats a clean xlt TRIPLEB.

i have the heat exchangers under the floorboards. there is a section where you can rivet the grip plates to the side of the tunnel, and i drilled the others where they wouldnt hit the heat exchanger. denniskirk is where i got mine.
    ok thanks

is let it snow

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT123
    i didnt put the pipes on it because i dont want to get a ticket out on the trails. what clutch setup did you run with them incase i want to try em around the house. i currently have a epi red primary, r11 helix and silver/blue in the third hole. it still has the 21/39 gears in it, but has an 8 tooth driveshaft now.
    Stock secondary, never had time to mess with it. epi black primary and 10mw weights.

is waiting for snow to ride the
    new f8

Member #
    i just got the psi's on the sled and it seems like its loading up. i have 230 mains in it and the needle moved up one notch(c-clip down on the needle). it is idling very low and if you hit the gas it will rev up to 4000 rpms and its like it hits a wall. but i can give it half throttle for a few seconds then punch it and it revs up like it should. now im not sure if this is the same problem at higher rpm's, but i can go full throttle and it will get up to 9000 and then drop to about 8400 rpms. the primary clutch that was on there had a roller that was worn down completely so i switched over a clutch from my 94 xlt on to my 93 xlt with the 97 lower end. it seems to fit nice and snug on there, it doesnt hit the pto seal, but i worry about the taper of the crankshaft being the same. my clutch setup is as follows: 47.5 gram 10MB weights, epi red primary(145/300), r11 helix(45/36), silver/blue secondary in the third hole. it had 200 mains in it to begin with and im at 900ft above sea level. tomorrow after work im going to lower the needle to see if that fixes my revving problem. if i cant get it to run right around 9000 rpm's, im just going to put it back to stock.

is waiting for snow to ride the
    new f8

Member #
    i got it to run good with the pipes, but the rpms settle down to about 8600 at full throttle. im just going to put it back to the stock exhaust and have a reliable, DB legal trail sled.

This user has no status.

Member #
    My 94 XLT SP that someone longtracked and put an SKS(?) track on. Sitting pretty low, in the process of finding someone to rebuild the Fox shocks that it has all around. I guess the SPs had them stock. I'm happy with it. Looks pretty ratty but I got a good deal on it and it's my first triple. The hood is trashed and it doesn't match the nosecone, but I found a hood locally that has no cracks scrapes or dings. it's uglier than sin because it is from a 1992 Indy 500 Classic (the green one). Just over 2000 miles on it.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIPLEB View Post

Nice job- good to see an another old XLT revived and runnin. This is my 97 sp. I have a 50-34 helix and she pulls right to 8100 rpm and holds it. You're lucky you have some snow to play in- no snow yet here in MN.

NICE!!
    Parfum Laundry | Pewangi Laundry | Bibit Parfum Laundry - Racika Falah

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links