The 136" conversion is just a complete skid and suspension from a later model 136" sled. This skid comes off an XC700 as far as I know.
I have not ridden it much yet since I built the turbo setup, I've burned about a quarter of a tank of avgas doing some test pulls.
I maxed out the stock injectors at 7psi and I have now swapped in a set from a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution which should flow enough fuel for about 240hp with a strong enough fuel pump. I have measured the output of the stock fuel pump to be 90lph at base pressure (not to be confused with advertised flow rates which are for unpressurised flow) which is about enough for a safe 180hp, maybe 200hp allowing for a drop in fuel pressure. I have another fuel pump ready to go in but removing the stock pump requires either the motor or the chaincase to be removed first so I'll save that for later.
The intercooler is also too small (flow restrictive) according to the datalogs, adding a bit of lag.
I'm going to get the engine dialed in at 10psi or so and then start working on the clutches to be able to get that power to the track and get rid of the lag.
Re the points question, I'd rather just fix the electronics when they go bad.