1997 ultra
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1997 ultra

This is a discussion on 1997 ultra within the Polaris forums, part of the Brand Specific Snowmobile Discussion category; Hey guys, I'm thinking about putting a 136 on my ultra. I have the m 10 suspension under it and I can get a 136 ...

"); }

Thread: 1997 ultra

This user has no status.

Member #
    Hey guys,

I'm thinking about putting a 136 on my ultra. I have the m 10 suspension under it and I can get a 136 track for 50 bucks. The only thing is, the rail extension is close to 200 dollars. Is there any other way, maybe make an extension? I'm just looking for a cheaper way of longtracking the ultra.so what do you guys think?

Thanks,
    Ryan

This user has no status.

Member #
    yikes, home making an extension kit sounds tricky. I'm thinking of doing the same thing to my XCR but just going with the kit from slp. Someone will likely chime in here with advice on the M-10 extension. Try looking for a used kit for it.

is Went to Hay Days in September
    of 2015. Anticipating lots of
    member chat and info.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by cfdp15
    Hey guys,

I'm thinking about putting a 136 on my ultra. I have the m 10 suspension under it and I can get a 136 track for 50 bucks. The only thing is, the rail extension is close to 200 dollars. Is there any other way, maybe make an extension? I'm just looking for a cheaper way of longtracking the ultra.so what do you guys think?

Thanks,
    Ryan
    Keep your Ultra an Ultra.......it was built the way it is for a reason.....if you want a long track sled.....get one engineered for it.....just my opinion

Super Moderator
    is Probably Banning Another Damn
    Phone Sales Spammer Right Now

Member #
    I built a 151 Ultra at one time. It's worth it. It will especially work well with pipes. Do the rail extension. Ask for some in the classifieds section.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links