06 fusion 600
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

06 fusion 600

This is a discussion on 06 fusion 600 within the Polaris forums, part of the Brand Specific Snowmobile Discussion category; Hey guys, I just picked up an 06 fusion 600. Wondering about the VES solenoid being unhooked. The guy I got it from says it ...

"); }

Thread: 06 fusion 600

This user has no status.

Member #

06 fusion 600

Hey guys, I just picked up an 06 fusion 600. Wondering about the VES solenoid being unhooked. The guy I got it from says it runs great till 7000 rpm then hesitates. Compression is so so 110 mag and 120 so I'll be addressing that. I pulled out the exhaust valves and they are not damaged or gummed up. Haven't been into the carbs yet, possible bad needle seats or choke not adjusted correct?

This user has no status.

Member #
    I believe the solenoid is supposed to stay closed to allow VES pressure to build and open the valves. When you let off the throttle it was supposed to exhaust so you had better response when getting back into the throttle.

As I recall I just took it out and blocked off the hose from the solenoid to VES. They use to leak and stick after a while so they didn't fully close.

is ***THINKING SNOW***

Member #
    hose from EV nipple to EV nipple will do the trick

needles and seats will cause fuel leaking into and through the engine while setting unused. Choke will be noticed across the power band. Go through the carbs.
    Last edited by dodger; Yesterday at 08:53 AM.
    I've never had a ten But I've had 5 two's
    2019 Axys 600R
    2003 Pro X HTG 600
    2008 IQR #44
    2008 IQRR
    1998 xc 700

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links