key and kill switch not working
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on key and kill switch not working within the Polaris forums, part of the Brand Specific Snowmobile Discussion category; I have a 2002 800 xc sp with M10. I just put a newly rebuilt motor (mine was rebuilt by MCB performance in Capac, MI) ...

"); }

Thread: key and kill switch not working

This user has no status.

Member #

I have a 2002 800 xc sp with M10. I just put a newly rebuilt motor (mine was rebuilt by MCB performance in Capac, MI) back into it. I thought I had everything hooked up, electrically. The sled started and ran fine. However, I could not shut it down using the key or kill switch. I am assuming that there is something not plugged in correctly. Does anyone know which plug (2 prong, 3 prong, etc) and what color wires go to the ignition/kill switch?. Thanks in advance for any help.

is ***THINKING SNOW***

Member #
    Brown and a black

I bet your single black with a white stripe wire with a bullet connector down by the stator connector (white rectangle) is not plugged in. Carb side of engine, by the lower part of the start rope housing
    I've never had a ten But I've had 5 two's
    2019 Axys 600R
    2003 Pro X HTG 600
    2008 IQR #44
    2008 IQRR
    1998 xc 700

This user has no status.

Member #
    Dodger. Thanks for the help. I found the wire, plugged it back in, and all is well.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links