1990-1993 SkiDoo Formula Wiring Diagrams
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1990-1993 SkiDoo Formula Wiring Diagrams

This is a discussion on 1990-1993 SkiDoo Formula Wiring Diagrams within the Ski-Doo forums, part of the Brand Specific Snowmobile Discussion category; Well, I found the 578-page service manual for the 1991-1993 SkiDoo Formula family of sleds on Bit Torrent with a torrent app on my smart ...

"); }

Thread: 1990-1993 SkiDoo Formula Wiring Diagrams

This user has no status.

Member #
    Well, I found the 578-page service manual for the 1991-1993 SkiDoo Formula family of sleds on Bit Torrent with a torrent app on my smart phone. I had a ton of trouble finding the wiring diagrams for the 470 and 643, so therefore I'm sharing the info with the rest of the sled world! Enjoy!

1990 SkiDoo Formula Wiring Diagram:
    Attachment 197444

1991-1993 SkiDoo Formula Wiring Diagram:
    Attachment 197445

is Ridin the XC600RMK this
    year.....good times

Member #
    Thanks! This will help out a few members I'm sure. It's always great when fellow sledders share links,info and knowledge!

This user has no status.

Member #
    I know this is an extremely old thread, but I thought I would try my luck. I am trying to ressurrect a 1990 Formula, but I am having spark issues. I don't need anything to run except the ignition circuit (for now). I have a couple issues...
    1. Out of my generating/light coil, I only have B/Y, Y/B, Y, B/R, and B (5 wires), I do not have a B/W wire. The connector between the generating coil and the ignition coil only has B/R and B running through it.
    2. Unfortunately the B/R cable appears to have been pulled out of the generating coil bundle. Is there any way to 'hot wire' the B/R into any of the lighting coil wires? (I don't think so, but it's worth a shot). If not, how do I get at the 'insides' of the generating coil to connect this wire back where it is supposed to go?
    3. I am trying to bypass the E-Stop, tether, and ignition (for now), so I have simply grounded the B/Y coming out of the ignition coil. Is this correct?

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. At a minimum, if you could send a couple pictures of how your bundle of wires looks coming out of the generating coil and going into the connector and ignition coil, that may even be helpful.

Thank you in advance!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links