I am trying to replace the upper tie rod or radius rod, not sure what its called.

I cannot get the bolt out because that thing (blue arrow pointing) is in the way

to slide the bolt out(red arrow pointing to)

Any ideas, can I loosen that metal thing in front of the bolt and move it out of the way?

Name:  bolt.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  933.0 KB