My new to me sled 2019 900T Renegade
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on My new to me sled 2019 900T Renegade within the Ski-Doo forums, part of the Brand Specific Snowmobile Discussion category; I wasn't interested in a new sled. Was satisfied with my 16 4-Tech 1200 Renegade and my 17 900 ACE Renegade. Dealer talked me into ...

"); }
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SnoKing

Thread: My new to me sled 2019 900T Renegade

This user has no status.

Member #

I wasn't interested in a new sled. Was satisfied with my 16 4-Tech 1200 Renegade and my 17 900 ACE Renegade. Dealer talked me into trying his personal 19 900T Renegade with a chip and reflash. Claims it puts out 190 hp.

Besides being quick,and fast it doesn't lag and handled well. So I bought it and took possession Jan 7,2020. Getting ready to turn 2000 miles on odometer. Been getting 15mpg. Paid less than the discounted price fpr a stock new 2019. He is riding a 2020, set up to 205 hp
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    whitexc likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    I was out on Lake Gogebic yesterday and passed a friend showing 95 on his speedo. Later his son told me that he (the son) was showing 113 and he never passed me. I was too busy driving to look at my speedo and it doesn't have recall capabilities.

We were off and on the throttles over about aq 5 mile stretch.

I was in the performance mode. But right after that , when I slowed down the engine would surge, and then slow, like it wasn't getting fuel, surge, slow, surge, slow, etc.. I then switched to standard mode and it ran o.k. but I didn't wind it up any more. Dropped off at dealer, haven't heard anything yet. Sled has 2350 miles on it

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links