Hi everyone, I have found a leak on the fuel line that goes to the shut off valve. The part that is leaking gas is that rubber part that connects the tube or fuel line to the gas tank. The part number that needs to be replaced is 570-1351-001 can anybody name what the part is and where I can find this part.