Indy 500 slp pipes
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Indy 500 slp pipes

This is a discussion on Indy 500 slp pipes within the Vintage forums, part of the Snowmobiles category; I took the slp pipes off of my 90 500 indy, got sick of the noise. Any idea as to what they are worth and ...

"); }

Thread: Indy 500 slp pipes

This user has no status.

Member #

Indy 500 slp pipes

I took the slp pipes off of my 90 500 indy, got sick of the noise. Any idea as to what they are worth and if they are desirable?

This user has no status.

Member #
    Never heard of slp pipes for a 500 before. I know DG makes them for the 500.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Slp made twin pipes. They didn't make any more power than the stock pipe from what I understood.
    They are worth what someone is willing to pay for them. Your target audience will be someone restoring an old sled or someone who doesn't know any better.
    2003 Edge X 700 Black/Yellow
    SLP pipe/can, SLP Air Horn and Boost Bottle, VForce 3, Rush skis, Geared & Clutched, Electric Start, Reverse, IQ seat with Fusion trunk/taillight, Camoplast Cobra 1.375"

1999 Polaris XC 500
    SLP silencer, Boost Bottle, Geared & Clutched, on-the-fly adjustable Fox dual remote reservoir front track shock,
    Fox front shocks with triple rate springs, IQ seat/tank and LED taillight, Camoplast Predator 1.25"

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links