1977 and 1978 Pantera In PA for sale
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1977 and 1978 Pantera In PA for sale

This is a discussion on 1977 and 1978 Pantera In PA for sale within the Vintage forums, part of the Snowmobiles category; This is for 2 snowmobiles. I have a 1977 and 1978 Artic Cat Pantera. The 1977 has a cracked belly pan and needs a new ...

"); }

Thread: 1977 and 1978 Pantera In PA for sale

This user has no status.

Member #
    This is for 2 snowmobiles. I have a 1977 and 1978 Artic Cat
    Pantera. The 1977 has a cracked belly pan and needs a new coil pack ($30 dollars), has brand new track on it, about 100 miles on it, also i have 3 or 4 ( I might have lost one) new runners for the ski. The 1978 has a bad cylinder, but has 2 gas tanks (one in the seat and one in the back seat compartment), is dual carborated, and the body is in great shape. I originally planned to take the motor out of the 1977 and put it in the 1978, they are identical, except for the hood on the 1978 is different, the hood on the 77 is in nice condition too, so is the track, and the 78 has a comet clutch on it,i was gonna put that on the 77 motor. Basically, I was going to make one
    nice one out of the 2. They are both in excellent condition for
    their age, I really kept the 1977 clean because i rode it this season. I have a cover for the snowmobile that is in great condition, and a brand new in the package windshield. Id like to have $600 o.b.o. for both for them together. If you would like to talk or have any questions, feel free to email me and ill right back as soon as i can. Email is [email protected]
    Tyler
    I prefer paypal or cash in hand, but all methods of payment should be fine.

This user has no status.

Member #
    have any pics?

This user has no status.

Member #
    Ill take some this weekend and put them up []
    Only thing sucks is my camera is crappy but I'll do my best.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links