Ski- Roules - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Ski- Roules

This is a discussion on Ski- Roules within the Vintage forums, part of the Snowmobiles category; yep its a 440 has twin pipes. havent touched it yet. anyone want it. has compression and spark. clean the carbs and tank and im ...

"); }
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ski- Roules

This user has no status.

Member #
    yep its a 440 has twin pipes. havent touched it yet. anyone want it. has compression and spark. clean the carbs and tank and im sure it will run.

This user has no status.

Member #
    I just bought one of these ski-roules the other day. Its a 74 440 Lazer. Its my first snowmobile. Does anyone know where I can get some information/service manuals? I really need to tune the carb as its not idling all that well. Does anyone know how to do this on the Kohler 440 engine? Or actually how to tune a carb in general? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

This user has no status.

Member #
    That model should have come from the factory with a Walboro diaphram type, equiped with integral pulse operated fuel pump...which is at the top of those carbs. I have information on all these carburators. Let me know what is stamped on the side of the carb, or on the float bowl, at the bottom....and I should be able to give you adjustment specs from my manual. Your carb should read one of these......WD, WDA, or WR if it is original 74 Kohler equipment.

is Not enough snow and trails not
    open yet!

Member #
    It will have the WalBro WF/WF16 carb on it. If it is stock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links