centurian body? - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

centurian body?

This is a discussion on centurian body? within the Vintage forums, part of the Snowmobiles category; Originally posted by madcow [br]wy rider. you are a little farther than I am willing to drive. after talking to a lot of people I ...

"); }
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: centurian body?

This user has no status.

Member #
    Originally posted by madcow
    [br]wy rider. you are a little farther than I am willing to drive.
    after talking to a lot of people I think I am going to look for an early tx leaf spring frame. get a sled close to 250 lbs and a modded 500 triple!!!
    I have 3 of those also. lol

This user has no status.

Member #
    Originally posted by ibreakstuff
    [br]People took really good care of most of the Centurions. Usually people kept them complete. FYI The TXL is the same chassis, and the 76-80 TX's are either identical or VERY close. Except the missing heat exchangers of course.
    was told the txl is the same chassis, but the steering was different for the twins and the triples. heard that you had to change the steering block on a txl to drop a tripple in it. something about the way the steering bar is run from the bars to the block and into the belly pan. madcow we,ve got one with a 650 hanson race motor in it if your ever in the hayward area you can take a look at it.to get some ideas. the 650 seems to be a bit much motor for it, cant keep the front end down. [attachment=33478][attachment=30177]
    Bryan
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links