buyer beware - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Snowmobile Fanatics - Snowmobile Forum - Powered by vBulletin

buyer beware

This is a discussion on buyer beware within the Swap Meet Feedback forums, part of the Swap Meet category; hmm hes watching, the year i bought my own house i was moved out of my parents and my dad didnt tell me anything about ...

"); }
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: buyer beware

This user has no status.

Member #
    hmm hes watching, the year i bought my own house i was moved out of my parents and my dad didnt tell me anything about buying a fourwheeler on craigslist, and at this point he was just learning how to use the computer and craigslist, well this guy would only take money order and he would ship the quad and all this other stuff ended up he lost $4500 to a quad he hasnt received.

is ***THINKING SNOW***

Member #
    I have bought and sold hundreds of items online. I have had some issues but nothing like this.....I personally talked with this guy and he seemed like a heck of a guy...He walked the walk and talked the talk. He had all kinds of reasons why not taking Paypal and they seemed legit.

The moral is even us schooled at the scams can be had by someone with something new. I still don't take paypal personally but I have feedback to back up my reputation.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap the mothereffer upside the head...

is ***THINKING SNOW***

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_w_2008
    Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap the mothereffer upside the head...
    it just might come to that

is ***THINKING SNOW***

Member #
    ***UPDATE***I GOT PAID

The Police contacted his wife. She must be in charge of babysetting this a-hole. The police gave her until the 28th to pay everyone that got screwed.

I called Tuesday and talked with his wife. I will say in the 2 conversations I had with her there was no sense of remorse. No, I'm sorry whatsoever. The very brief letter I received today with my payment had a apology.
    I am square with them except for warning the world every chance I get to not deal with this crook. He has ads on Craigslist (Grand Rapids)at this very time for snowmobile repair. As far as I'm concerned it should be constantly flagged. Or he should be banned. I doubt very much any lesson has been learned.
    I do not know her plan for paying back people but it appears to be as people call. So if you have not been paid I would call. I will say that I had a local Colbwater Michigan resident email me that knows the family. He said that he has seen Mike and he did not get hurt on his dirt bike as we were told. He had nothing good to say about Sarah as well and said Mike suffers from being Bi-Polar.
    Again I would like to thank MrSled, tyler440, and all that have helped on Totallyamana. I will not forget this and have learned a valuable lesson. I should have did Paypal or picked up myself.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger
    ***UPDATE***I GOT PAID
    Niiiiice...

is going to work on a
    sunday!!!!!!!!!! it will be
    worth it when the snow is here
    and i only have to come back
    to plow and then back to play
    on the sled all winter long

Member #
    good for you glad it worked out i have used the postal money order before with out problem i will think twice now

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger
    just a heads up to all.

Thank God I don't think he lurks here but maybe the Mods may want to check.

There is a guy from Quincy Michigan that is taking people to the cleaners. His name is Mike Flinchum. He got me on HCS for 600 bucks and many others on Totally Yamaha. His handle on HCS is General-lee and black on blue on totally Yamaha. You can check my post in the HCS feedback section for more info....

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/347-classified-feedback/491289-general-lee.html

The police are looking for him as we speak.When they get done the Feds will be getting him for mail fraud...He mandated postal money orders only.Refused Paypal and had many excuses why....Should have been my 1st clue.

Please be careful people and lets catch this TOOL
    Please Help me guys! Mike sold me a set of pipes, head, clutches, and an airbox for 590.00. I had bought a set of pipes from him last year and even though it took a while to get them, I did get them. Like you said I had a lengthy conversation with him and he seemed like a good guy. He asked for postal money order but I sent him a cashiers check from my bank, which I have a recipt for! I have left Voicemails, texts, sent his wife a message on Facebook, and no response! I need Somebody to call me ASAP with some Numbers to get what I paid for or my money back!!! Please help me!! 1-701-305-0561

This user has no status.

Member #
    ttt

is ***THINKING SNOW***

Member #
    left you a message on your VM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links