Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Buyer Beware! K2_huckdoll

5K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  Bowak 
#1 ·
K2_huckdoll Jeremy Warner
email addy k2_huckdoll@yahoo.com
I was trying to sell my fusion tank because I didn't have a seat, he offered up a seat that he had for sale to me, nice looking seat by the pics he had. We went around about the price, we agreed, I paid him by paypal on Jan 11, so just under a month ago. He has stopped responding to my emails, he had been responding till last week, he has come up with several excuses on why he hasn't shipped it yet, and last week said it would be shipped saturday. I have asked if it has been shipped, I contacted Erick(not sure that he can do anything anyway) and I will be contacting paypal. I wouldn't suggest anyone else buy from him!!!

#7 ·
Sometimes situations come up that causes delays. I'm waiting for Speedee delivery to pick up some parts that I need to go out. They've supposed to have picked them up the last 2 days, but have a new driver training and haven't made it to my part of the route yet. I'm pissed that I haven't been getting my parts out but there is nothing that I can do about it, I've paid for the shipping and pick up for the parts to go out. I sure hope they are s are picked up tomorrow.

#8 ·
I completely understand circumstances, I have had weird stuff happen at the last minute too, but this has been a month, which a good part of it he was supposedly unemployed, so I can't see any reason it couldn't have been here by now, and I am tired of his excuses!

#9 ·
dtmmil said:
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic/113605-troubles-getting-parts-payed-from-sf

Wish I would have seen this before I paid for the seat!
These situations always suck not knowing if your getting screwed or maybe there was a reason for such a delay. Fact of the matter is the guy should be keeping in contact with you and not leaving you hang.

On the up side, the dude in the thread listed above DID finally receive his package with a couple extras so hopefully in your case the seat will show up soon!

On a final note..... it might be best for SF to make a "note to self" about this guy so there can't be other issues like this in the future.

Good luck to you!!!

#11 ·
Just an update, paypal is contacting him, I have sent several emails, others are sending emails, and I contacted him through facebook, hopefully he gets the hint that I am not just letting it go!

#14 ·
Just wondering, I had a few people say they were going to contact him, did any of you get a response, you can pm me if you want, thanks. I have not heard from him in about two weeks now, no response what so ever! Really starting to piss me off!!

#16 ·
So what did the girlfriend say?

#18 ·
If I ever get up tug-hill way this season, I'll have to stop by..

#21 ·
Today his message said
"Because, my phone doesnt always have service. Nor does it send your messages to me phone. I update status by text. You'll have the seat soon, ive been struggling with bills, work and family issues, its hard to ship something at 8 at night or 7 am, when your car isnt running."

I have given him several options to use for shipping, this has been his excuse the hole time, but since the time I paid for it he has hurt himself out fishing and sledding, so I don't feel bad for him at all. I paid him in full, through in a couple extra bucks to get his ass moving even, I sent him a kinda nasty reply, told him to get the seat shipped or send my money back.

#22 ·
What a D-Bag

He pretty much said thanks for helping me with my bills, i bought a 8 ball with your money and dont expect to see your seat, becouse well i never had one

He needs a good beating

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.